Samsung OEM GS3 Slim Cover 2 pack pattern cases

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
What about swapping batteries? Any super thin ones that don't pose a problem for daily swappers like me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I swap my battery with mine about every other day and find this case is the quickest to remove of all my slim cases.

The case fits tightvaround all buttons and openings, cutouts are centered real nice, yet the case is very easy to pop off.

Posted from my Sprint White GS3 via Tapatalk

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The case is all around tight on the phone.

Good to hear. Their picture of the blue one was ugly above the volume buttons; that part of the case is just flopping in the wind!

I guess it's worth noting: the mobilfun ones don't have the Galaxy S III logo on the back like the one posted by the OP and those shown on Samsung's site do. Don't know what's up with that....

Last edited:

v1rtu4l

May 22, 2012
Visit site
just ordered a pack (consisting of two cases) of the white ones and a pack (again 2 items) of the blue cases. each pack only 9.80€ which is a real steal =)

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
just ordered a pack (consisting of two cases) of the white ones and a pack (again 2 items) of the blue cases. each pack only 9.80? which is a real steal =)
How much protection do they give? Is there at least a slight lip over the screen to keep the screen off the desk when the phone is turned over?

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today! Shipped on the 9th, arrived on the 20th! Not too bad I guess. I definitely like them because they are SUPER thin. Just a heads up to anyone ordering from mobilefun to expect this kind of shipping/transit time.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
If your like me and want to run your GS3 naked but dont want it scratched up or dont like TPU cases or bulk of other cases...

These Slim cases are for you then. These babies are THIN... and I mean THIN! Somewhere around 0.5mm thin! About the same thickness as any self stick armor.

These come in a 2 pack in either clear or transparent blue and are made like a TPU style case but like shrinkwrapped plastic and not rubber, but still flexable. Almost the feel of a very thick Ziplock bag tightly shrunk on the phone :) They are transparent with a pattern molded in them for a nice grip... No more slippery phone. AND YOU CANT TELL IT IS EVEN ON THE PHONE... Thickness wise.

Best appearance protection case I have ever seen since owning a smartphone!

Highly recommended to those that want protection and hate cases... You wont be disappointed.

Posted from my Sprint White GS3 via Tapatalk

Where did u buy those cases I'm that same way

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Got them today and I love the cases. They add grip without bulking the phone. Perfect for people who like the naked phone look but want a little protection. Ordered them and received in under 2 weeks from Hong Kong. Super happy!

I ordered blue for the blue phone. Here are pics.

415f30dc-e2ce-5e46.jpg

415f30dc-e2e6-0c3d.jpg

415f30dc-e30c-0512.jpg

415f30dc-e341-33fa.jpg

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ansextra

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't show in the pics but the metallic sheen of the blue paint still shows through the case. I really like it.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38