What case are you using.

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Honestly it feels like it adds minimal bulk. I've been using it more than my diztronic... Probably because I'm going to cedar point today and am afraid of dropping it lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

lol I hear you, I cracked my first screen (on my old razr maxx) while getting out of my girlfriends car and now am looking for a case with a nice lip for protection. What color did you go with? I like the blue

monkeypunch35

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a Incipio Silicrylic DualPro from Verizon. They actually have it in the all white hard plastic back, with grey accents. I haven't seen the same color online, even Incipio's website. Nice case. Doesn't add much bulk.

kuyawil

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Here's the Incipio dual cover case that I,too, picked up today from the Verizon store. It also has two layers of protection but doesn't add too much bulk to the phone as Monkeypunch alluded to in the previous post. I really like it and am very happy with this purchase.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The clip from the bestbuy case does work with the eBay case.
Click to view quoted image

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have that same protective case. It is extremely hard to take off. I kind of threw away the instructions before i actually tried to take it off so I might be doing it wrong but it seems pretty self explanatory. You slide the piece off right? It works every once and a while. Idk, takes me like 5minutes of playing around. Lol.

And Groove thinks for the comparison and the coupons. The A case doesnt seem bulky at all next to the diztronic case. Im ordering mine later today.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I am more into a naked GS3 so my cases are very minimal.

I did...
The Samsung Clear slim 2 pack
The Tridea ALLKE Green ultra slim case
The Tridea TEDOORI Orange Bumper Case

Yes, the green is what you see... Awesome.

Posted from my Sprint White GS3 via Tapatalk

dfb8085

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
still over a week and have not received my case i ordered off amazon. so right now its naked and I'm nervous as a cat

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Was planning on getting a trident case, but I picked up my gs3 today from att in the mall and found an otterbox commuter case in stock at the sprint store, so I went with that.

Pros:
Adds nice protection
Feels solid
Black case on the white gs3 looks pretty good
comes with a screen protector (although not great)

Cons:
Adds bulk (not too bad actually)
Case is slippery
Power button is hard to press down through the case rubber (might have to just break it in)

Pretty nice case. This is my first otterbox I've used on any of my phones.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
GrooveRite, seriously...just after I ordered it from Amazon...oh well I got prime shipping, so I guess I will keep telling myself that.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Amazon.com: Clear Androidified CruzerLite TPU Case- For Samsung Galaxy S III: Cell Phones & Accessories

these come in colors, and themes....pretty slim. I tried the flip cover from samsung, love it when its closed to protect screen, but feels awkward when using the phone as the flap is bent back behind phone and doesn't fit in your hand well. I'm often left holding the flap while my precious baby dangles frighteningly....its going back to verizon and i'm sticking with the cruiser lite below for a while..... i actually have the white SG3....

41mcLxLb9EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Black tpu case I got from a cell phone store in town for $4... nice and sleek and great protection...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
That OB Defender case is GINORMOUS!!!! lol! I don't think you need something that big UNLESS you work like in construction or extremely careless with your phones.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
The Acase I'd great.. Just like an otterbox commuter at a fraction of the cost.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I know!! I'm so happy with it considering what I paid for it! I was ready to buy either a Seidio or OB but held out for something else. Glad I did!!

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
What's up everyone. Was very curious as to see what cases you talk were using on the GS3. I'm using a bumper actually.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
I bought this from Belkin. Too lose - I can pull it right off very easily. I like the concept, but the execution isn't good on this one.

anon(855420)

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I found an Incipio Feather in Neon Blue for $16.50 so I went ahead and ordered it. Should be here tomorrow, I think. I'm also considering a Speck Candyshell in Malachite.

Has anyone seen a white case with bright green/yellow accenting it around the front edges? I'm not sure what kind of material it was (I'm thinking it was something flexible, but I really have no idea) or what the back looks like.... I just caught a glimpse of it one someone else's phone while at a Sprint store that's a good 100 miles away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38