My Otterbox Defender Story

AppleGeek21

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
So like many others on here I got the Defender for my S3 because of the protection and quality of the case. What I wasn't aware of was the quality of customer service Otterbox offers. I was driving on the beach when my camera came in contact with the screen protector of my Defender as I hit a bump in the sand. The screen protector got a pretty decent sized scratch in it that went into the plastic.

So I figured ok I'll give Otterbox a call and see what they can do. All I had to do was send them pictures of the damage and they sent me a new one for free, and I didn't even have to send the original back! The guy told me to keep it for parts.

Had to share my experience as it was my first time dealing with the company but was very impressed. This only further reaffirmed my choice as why I use the Defender to protect my S3!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
As I mentioned in a prior post, OB honored their warranty on both my GS3 and my wife's i4s. I don't know know too many manufacturers that will stand behind their product like OB.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox isa great company. I wish they would create a lifeproof type case for the more popular android devices. I have used the defender and commuter cases on several of my devices and have always been happy with the protection they offer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yup :) third times the charm even with an alunimum unibody skin my inspire has an on case love it had 2 break they honored it twice I just wish they had a systwm to price match so you could pay the differance for the next up case but oh well I love on yay :)

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)