Urban Armor Gear for the S3

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
URBAN ARMOR GEAR

I just ordered this case. Anyone have it already? I will be posting pictures and video with a small review next week sometime when I get it!

Let me know if you already got it. Do you like it? Pros and Cons maybe? I hope it works well with a ZAGG IS HD!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't have one but an looking forwards to your review.

What color did you get?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Damn it! My new case is sitting at my office. Didn't think it would come so soon. Guess I will wait it out till Monday. :p

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
All I can say is perfection! The buttons line up and it just looks so nice over all! I will be posting some pictures and full review of the case soon!

that_maynard

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a black one and also a white one. The white one looks better IMO. Really love the case, the buttons line up and make it easier to find the power switch than most cases. Great purchase!

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
That case has a lot of good reviews. Personally I think it looks goofy but that's just me.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
UAG is one of the cases I'm considering. The others are Trident Kraken or Aegis, but not a Seidio. I had one of their cases on an old BlackBerry, and it ground dirt into my phone and left it pitted. Won't make that mistake again!

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone not like this case? I only hear good things about this case. I am thinking of picking one up once the price goes down a little more.

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine off Amazon the day I got my phone, $25 gets you the case and a free screen protector. The case feels great, it looks great and the allignment of the holes are perfect. The black case contrasts my white phone very nicely, too. I love it :).

P.s. I'm confident it will protect the phone as well. They put a lot of thought into it, check out the reviews on Amazon if you want.

bfdtpkt

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I've had this UAG WHITE case for my White S3 for a week now and absolutely love it! I moved from an iPhone G3S to this SAMSUNG and so far I'm happy with it.
As far as the case goes, my WHITE case looks awesome on the white phone......I've already dropped it with no issues, it looks very sturdy, not bulky at all and has that "industrial" look.
I saw a survey from UAG about producing an "OD" (olive drab for those that have not served our country) case, as well as a "desert" CAMO case which I would order today if it was available!

Also came with a screen protector...... I haven't had since I tried one 10 years ago that was a joke. I didn't expect this UAG screen protector to amount to much but I'm happy to say, it installed very easily and looks nonexistent...the only downside is it shows fingerprints/smudges pretty bad. I wonder who makes this screen protector?
I'm thinking about ordering another screen protector that doesn't show fingerprints/smudges.........
maybe a UAG employee could chime in.

Overall.....I'm very happy with the new white case, I made the right choice for me..........got it on AMAZON, by the way!

Last edited:

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I'll chime in as another happy owner of a black UAG Urban Armor case. Top notch build quality and all of the ports line up. Protection isnt as great as the Otterbox Commuter, but sufficient for most rough excursions. I love how it feels in the hand. I havent used mine in awhile because my idea to customize it with basketball leather didnt work as well as with the Acase Superleggera.

Basketball Skin Case Mod - YouTube