Urban Armor Gear for the S3

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got the black case today. I've owned the commuter, defender, incipio, etc. This is the best I've owned. The look, feel, and build are great.

Already getting compliments.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

bfdtpkt

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just a short update on my WHITE UAG case for my WHITE S3..........

VERY happy with this case, can't wait for the CAMO cases......operation of my S3 actually improved because the "power" button is no longer pushed by accident...without a case I was always bumping the power button by accident and turning the S3 off...the button was very "touchy"! Now with my UAG case the power stays on until I press the power button!

The case looks awesome, thought maybe the "white" would get dirty but it's as clean as the day AMAZON shipped it to me!
I get compliments about how great it looks!
FORGET all these other gimmicky cases, get the UAG...........you'll be very happy!
THANKS UAG!

Josh Mcgrath

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the white one and it's just marvelous..... such a great build quality! and from an engineering standpoint those little hexagons do help to absorb shock!

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Posted this (below) back on 13 Nov 2012 (on the AT&T Accessories Forum), after receiving my UAG Aviator . . (looks like this thread didn't start 'til the19th, and shamefully, I didn't even notice this 'Samsung S3 Accessories' sub-forum 'til yesterday! :eek: :-[ ):

======================

Just received this case & also here, today, ($24.99 on Amazon, the day I ordered it last week, but it fluctuates), and it fit's like a great glove. It's slim, like the GS3, and the fit really seems perfect :thumbs up; all buttons work great; all ports are lined-up perfect; no screen protector curl-up; and if I do say so myself . . the Aviator is a pretty cool look? with the pebble blue GS3 ! :cool: In fact, it kinda now looks like my GS3 is ready to go on covert special ops commando missions! :cool: It's Skookum!

I guess I also accidentally happened upon a FANTASTIC screen protector; it seems almost bullet-proof to me, and compared to all previous sp's I've had on various iPhones in the past, by far the best I've ever seen. Moreover, absolutely no problems with the UAG case, not the slightest hint of any edge roll-up. Also, not a fingerprint magnet. Bought it at our local AT&T (authorized dealer) store; looks like an AT&T store, but not a corporate store:

Brand: MYBAT
* front of package: Twin Pack - Package Included: 2 Protector Films - I Cleaning Cloth
* front of package: SAM-L710 (Galaxy S3) - Galaxy S3
* rear of package SKU & barcode: SAMSIILCDSCPRTW (barcode) 885126030403
* $9.99

===========================

[ UPDATE ]: Overall, the UAG is still the best case I've ever used, but in the 'CONS' category...the exterior of the case is slicker/slipperier than I expected it to be, considering the matte-looking (in the pics) exterior finish. Great for slipping in & out of pockets?but it's also almost slipped out of my hand several times?over the last month.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OllieFallon10