Samsung Flip Case - why none in Garnet Red?

hunterx82

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I really like this case, saw it in person a few times and it would be nice to have. I think I would want to drill a hole to see notifications if that's possible, but either way I would be fine with it. I wonder though, why isn't there one of these flip cases in Garnet Red? They have a bunch in colors that don't even match the color of the phones, it would make sense to at least have a color that matches each phone they make.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
It's most likely because the color red came out late in the US. Also red is not available on all carriers.

Also neon/bright colors are a trend in Korea. Virtually any color can match with the White S3, so that with the popularity of white phone probably led to the neon colors

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I really like this case, saw it in person a few times and it would be nice to have. I think I would want to drill a hole to see notifications if that's possible, but either way I would be fine with it. I wonder though, why isn't there one of these flip cases in Garnet Red? They have a bunch in colors that don't even match the color of the phones, it would make sense to at least have a color that matches each phone they make.

AT&T stores sell the red flip cover made by samsung. I had it when I had my garnet red GS3

hunterx82

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man but I think it was too late when I saw this- I asked my wife to give me the yellow or the white already.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non