Screen protector for s10+?

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Morning
Got a scratch on the factory installed S10+ screen protector (screen was fine so it did its job well) so I ordered a 2 pack of the Samsung screen protectors.
Install was bubble free and relatively easy. I did notice however that the camera notch is not completely surrounded like the factory one. The right side and top is open (think L)
Too early to tell if it is as good as the original but for 19.99 for 2, I'm hoping that it will be ;)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Morning
Got a scratch on the factory installed S10+ screen protector (screen was fine so it did its job well) so I ordered a 2 pack of the Samsung screen protectors.
Install was bubble free and relatively easy. I did notice however that the camera notch is not completely surrounded like the factory one. The right side and top is open (think L)
Too early to tell if it is as good as the original but for 19.99 for 2, I'm hoping that it will be ;)

Are these the official Samsung ones? Can you post a picture showing the camera cutout?

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Morning

How is response of fingerprint sensor with new protector, any better?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My Samsung one has a little scratch on it already and I have been so careful with it. It's mostly noticeable when the screen is black so I am dealing with it for now.. Eventually I may go to the Zagg Kiosk or get more of the one that's on here.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My Samsung one has a little scratch on it already and I have been so careful with it. It's mostly noticeable when the screen is black so I am dealing with it for now.. Eventually I may go to the Zagg Kiosk or get more of the one that's on here.

On the Protector or the screen?