Which one too go for s10 or s10+

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I like big phones and I can't deny...
But seriously, it is all personal preference on which one feels right in your hand and the ease of navigation.
Find a Best Buy or carrier that has them out and see what you like.

Mav. :cool:

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually going for the S10 this time around. I don't need the second selfie depth sensor so the smaller the punch hole the better.

I am kinda bummed that there is no more led indicator light though. They could've easily implemented it with the top speaker grill.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm actually going for the S10 this time around. I don't need the second selfie depth sensor so the smaller the punch hole the better.

I am kinda bummed that there is no more led indicator light though. They could've easily implemented it with the top speaker grill.

I thought I read the led is now through the camera ring. Not sure how true that is. In other words the there will a light around the outside of the camera. So I guess that would be possible.

waveuk

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I think I am in a similar position. I have an S9+ now and would like a S10+ with bigger screen but lighter. However the smaller punch of the S10 with similar screen than the S9+ is making me having doubts.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure either. I'm tired of the size of the Note 9 I have, and the 10+ is smaller than that, but I'm contemplating going with the regular 10. Only thing holding me back is what the battery life will be.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure either. I'm tired of the size of the Note 9 I have, and the 10+ is smaller than that, but I'm contemplating going with the regular 10. Only thing holding me back is what the battery life will be.

Yup same here. Main reason I'll get the plus is for bigger battery life.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

I think the foot print is smaller on the 10+ than the N9. So I think it will be bit smaller in size than the N9.

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site

Ditto, the dual front camera on the S10+ are too distracting that's why I'm getting the S10 with a single front camera

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I think the foot print is smaller on the 10+ than the N9. So I think it will be bit smaller in size than the N9.

It is. It's almost exactly the same size (just a little narrower) than the XS Max I have so I was getting a feel for the size that way. The idea of getting a smaller phone I don't have to juggle is tempting though.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I went and pre-ordered the S10+ 128gb Black Prism. The lady on the waved the $20 upgrade fee (for over the phone orders) and free overnight shipping as well.

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I currently have three Note 9. I always went with the bigger phone. I preordered the S10. I'm gluing to buy a note 8 to trade in and get the$550 credit. I paid the balance of the phone on Samsung.com.

I look forward to a smaller phone with a decent size battery.

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I cannot make up my mind! Currently have the S9 plus. Was whinging that it was too big. But the S10 is only a tad smaller than the S9plus and then the battery is smaller on the S10 then my S9 plus so should I go larger?!!

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
I cannot make up my mind! Currently have the S9 plus. Was whinging that it was too big. But the S10 is only a tad smaller than the S9plus and then the battery is smaller on the S10 then my S9 plus so should I go larger?!!

The S10 although it says it's 6.2" in paper, remember that's the screen size, and because we have minimal bezels, in the hand, it feels exactly like the smaller S9 which is way more comfortable to hold in one hand and the bigger battery is a stupid excuse because that bigger battery has to power a bigger screen so in the end, battery life should be the same. I get 2 day battery life with my current S9 256GB so with a bigger battery now I should get the same 2 day battery life but with even more heavy usage.

It's so good to have a small phone that is easily pocketable and easier to hold in one hand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch