Which one too go for s10 or s10+

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
i would go for the s10+ for the bigger battery. i am sure i will get used to the holes for the front cameras.
and if you use a dark theme or a theme with a darker color band at the top of the screen you will not even see the holes.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Same exact phones, just slightly different sizes. s10+ for me. Getting older, bigger phones are easier to see. I like one handed use, but 5.5-5.8 inches just seems too small to me now.

chickweedblur

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If you have the opportunity, go see them - the look MUCH nicer in person. I pre-ordered the S10+, coming from an S8 it feels big, but no overly so. Having said that, there is a very strong case for the regular S10. The camera hole is barely noticeable and it's about the size of an S8/9 with much more screen space. I could easily go either way.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the S9+; I bought it for the better battery life, and I don't regret it one bit. It's a tad big, but I'm used to it.

What I didn't want is to go bigger. I saw the screen sizes and was worried that the S10+ would be outside my comfort zone. So I compared the S10+ to my S9+; the S10+ is virtually exactly the same physical size (a hundredth of an inch bigger here but a hundredth of an inch smaller there, and a tad thinner)--but interestingly it's a half an ounce lighter. Go figure.

And it's a bigger battery than my S9+.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Dee74

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
I looked at both phones in person yesterday. I have a S8+ so the S10+ is about the same size but the screen is larger. As far as the hole punch, after a few minutes I did not even notice is. The rear camera on both the S10+ and S10 are definitely a noticeable improvement from the S8+. The selfie camera on the S10+ is truly remarkable. I like larger phones so if I get one it will be the S10+.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I looked at both phones in person yesterday. I have a S8+ so the S10+ is about the same size but the screen is larger. As far as the hole punch, after a few minutes I did not even notice is. The rear camera on both the S10+ and S10 are definitely a noticeable improvement from the S8+. The selfie camera on the S10+ is truly remarkable. I like larger phones so if I get one it will be the S10+.

When you say "truly remarkable", do you mean picture quality or ability to take wide selfies? Messing with the selfie cam is one thing I forgot to do while playing with the phone for a few minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smuglur