Lost Galaxy Buds Case!

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I lost the case to my buds this weekend. Is there any way to get a replacement case? The buds are practically duds now lol. I tried pairing them to my phone but didn't work. Can I charge them or connect with them without the case? I emailed Samsung Support waiting for an answer.

SO BUMMED - just got these a week ago. I think it's pretty crappy that you need the stupid case to power them on, charge them and pair them.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated! Or if anyone is willing to sell me their case (if you lost your buds) let me know!

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
eBay?

I would go to Samsung store to get them paired and charged using their display unit. LOL

Maybe they can sell you a spare.

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
LOL - not a bad idea- not sure where any Official Samsung stores are in Orange County, CA - I think there is one in LA? Not worth it though.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I would try samsungparts.com if you know the model number.
Mine is listed EP-QR170 (cradle)

they might be too new for any replacement parts. might have to call them directly.

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! I will check it out. Not sure if they have the parts. I did talk to Samsung and they said I could check out Samsungparts/auth disty - email is out to them.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This is no different than needing a new ear tip or wing. Contact Samsung and they should be able to price you a replacement case.

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
This is no different than needing a new ear tip or wing. Contact Samsung and they should be able to price you a replacement case.

I spoke to Samsung. Since they are so new, and back ordered, they don't have replacement cases but maybe in future - so heads up to everyone getting them, you'll be sad if you lose the case.

Good news though, I FOUND THEM under the couch. CASE CLOSED. 🙄