https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/0...he-galaxy-s10/

Will download it when I get home.
    WizeGuyDezignz likes this.
    04-03-2019 02:54 PM
    Limited because it won't display the notification when using AOD, lockscreen or when screen is off.
    04-03-2019 03:17 PM
    Should get better once those features are added. It'll be useful for me as soon as screen off is available. I don't use AOD. Try to save as much battery as possible.
    04-03-2019 03:43 PM
    Been using not for long though. If you just search the play store you won't find it' because it's in beta. Click on the link in the article to download it.

Again this is a beta version so it must be in its early stages. So far pretty cool. Looks like there will be an AOD option but it doesn't look like that is working yet.

I don't know if there is a feature and if there is I hope the developer makes it easier to make the notification bar thicker. Overall though a good start and looks like it will get better.
    04-03-2019 07:09 PM
    Should get better once those features are added. It'll be useful for me as soon as screen off is available. I don't use AOD. Try to save as much battery as possible.
    Unfortunately those features won't come. I spoke with the developer of energy ring on XDA, asking if it will work on the lock screen and the answer was no. The only way they could do it if Google allows apps access to the lock screen and AOD, which doesnt seem like that will happen.
    04-03-2019 07:34 PM
    Unfortunately those features won't come. I spoke with the developer of energy ring on XDA, asking if it will work on the lock screen and the answer was no. The only way they could do it if Google allows apps access to the lock screen and AOD, which doesnt seem like that will happen.
    Unfortunately this is a good thing. Can you imagine apps being able to potentially bypass the lock screen by having access to it?
    04-03-2019 07:47 PM
    Well maybe Samsung will take notice and they can add it.
    04-03-2019 07:53 PM
    Well maybe Samsung will take notice and they can add it. At least it's something for you guys who want something similar.
    04-03-2019 07:54 PM
    Would be amazing is Samsung added an option in edge lighting something for camera cut out only with a every few seconds refresh.

This definitely wasn't is Samsung's mind when creating the phone but I'm sure so many people are interested it'll for sure be an option. Might have to wait until Q or maybe a good lock extension but my money is on it coming one day
    04-03-2019 08:44 PM
    I just figured it was coming because of this from the app. I don't need it on the lock screen. Just want it for when my screen is off and not charging.
    04-03-2019 09:15 PM
    Well looks like your wrong. It works on my AOD and lock screen.
    04-11-2019 02:20 PM
    The developer added some new things to the app now. It explains the battery life when you use each feature on the app. You can choose your notification on your AOD or you don't have to have it on your AOD and other stuff.

Also you can choose to have the notification light swirl, blink, pie, or disabled.

Also, it has a setup wizard on the app as well. You may have to restart your phone after you change the settings or your notifications may get delayed (don't know if it was because of the app or my wireless on my phone. A quick restart of my phone fixed it though).
    04-15-2019 05:07 PM