S10+ alarm

porghetti

Apr 18, 2019
Visit site
do you have any Bixby routines running?

I'm on Verizon and s10+ as well. What do you see when you go into the clock app, not the settings? Do you have an alarm created?

No, I don't have Bixby routines running.
And when I go in the clock app, it appears as normal. I created the alarm and it DOES shoe the sound alert option. It is not grayed out in here. It is only in the settings (notifications) that things do not look normal.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
No, I don't have Bixby routines running.
And when I go in the clock app, it appears as normal. I created the alarm and it DOES show the sound alert option. It is not grayed out in here. It is only in the settings (notifications) that things do not look normal.

My settings look the same. I just set an alarm and it rang as scheduled. Are you sure you have an audible alarm sound picked?

porghetti

Apr 18, 2019
Visit site
My settings look the same. I just set an alarm and it rang as scheduled. Are you sure you have an audible alarm sound picked?

Did you read my posts above? My alarm currently does go off with sound. It is only in the settings (notifications) that things do not look normal.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Did you read my posts above? My alarm currently does go off with sound. It is only in the settings (notifications) that things do not look normal.

Yeah, and that was several days ago. I've worked and slept since then.

If your alarms sound as set, then don't worry what the settings look like.

HawkBratt4

Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
I just started having this exact issue 4 days ago ...June 11 2019... I close all my apps before bed ..do not use DND and I haven't downloaded anything new... sitting here last night and tested it ..the set alarm sound did go off but it didn't go off this morning ... is there an actual fix for this? BTW I have S10e on Verizon

midnitestich

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
It's been a couple months and I don't know if this issue has been resolved. I had the same problem on my phone. Go into the alarm, press on the alarm time and a menu will come up. If the sound is set to silent change it to an alarm sound. Then save it. Your alarm should start working again.

Dmatson469

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
I started to have this same issue after my phone had to be reset which also updated everything to the latest versions. I scoured the internet in many places looking for a solution yet found none. Whilst playing around changing any and every setting I could find I did find the answer to the problem.

Go into your alarm portion of the clock app>
Click the 3 dot info button> Settings
Under the "General" section you will find the "Vibrate for Alarms and Timers" switch that to off. Your alarms should then start playing their designated sound while in the Mute or Vibrate sound mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200106-210018_Clock.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-210018_Clock.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 13

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I started to have this same issue after my phone had to be reset which also updated everything to the latest versions. I scoured the internet in many places looking for a solution yet found none. Whilst playing around changing any and every setting I could find I did find the answer to the problem.

Go into your alarm portion of the clock app>
Click the 3 dot info button> Settings
Under the "General" section you will find the "Vibrate for Alarms and Timers" switch that to off. Your alarms should then start playing their designated sound while in the Mute or Vibrate sound mode.
Thanks for your tip
Welcome to AC forums!

Bossy Chick

Jan 10, 2022
Visit site
Re: S10+ alarm i found on my galaxy a21 that in the settings < apps clock < the toggle for

The last 2 weeks, my alarm has not gone off in the mornings. Volume fully up on media, ringtone, notifications, system. I've spoken with Samsung twice who assures me deleting my alarms and re adding them would fix it. Both times and it still didn't work. I did show them however, while they were remotely connected to my phone that in the alarm settings, vibrate is grayed out and I cannot change that. The bigger issue is that the alarm sound says silent, is toggled to the on position but it is also grayed out so I can't change that either and I strongly feel like that has something to do with the alarm not working. I'm attaching a screenshot to show but does anyone have any ideas or anyone else have this issue? It's the stock Samsung alarm. S10+ and if it matters, I'm on Verizon and in the US. Thanks!

Do not alert when battery saver was on

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89