Samsung galaxy s10 screen protector

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How many layer of pre installed screen protectors does samsung give us for samsung galaxy s10? Recently i just peeled one and realized there's another layer of screen protector underneath. I'm not sure if it's actually a screen protector or something like the galaxy fold has? I just want to make sure because I'm scared of peeling of this layer and end up breaking my phone.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How many layer of pre installed screen protectors does samsung give us for samsung galaxy s10? Recently i just peeled one and realized there's another layer of screen protector underneath. I'm not sure if it's actually a screen protector or something like the galaxy fold has? I just want to make sure because I'm scared of peeling of this layer and end up breaking my phone.

Wait. So what youre saying is that you removed the pre installed screen protector and there's another 1?

David Winsen

Apr 24, 2019
Visit site
Alright, so the only thing that i need to know now is if s10 has the same layer as galaxy fold that will break the screen if removed? Thanks for the response :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Alright, so the only thing that i need to know now is if s10 has the same layer as galaxy fold that will break the screen if removed? Thanks for the response :)

You can pick with your nails as much as you want the s10 has a glass screen not plastic like the fold just dont pick with your nail at the edges where screen meets the frame you might have incredibly nail strength you dont know about and pull the glass from the frame :)

David Winsen

Apr 24, 2019
Visit site
You can pick with your nails as much as you want the s10 has a glass screen not plastic like the fold just dont pick with your nail at the edges where screen meets the frame you might have incredibly nail strength you dont know about and pull the glass from the frame :)

I see, i think that just made it clear. Thanks a lot!

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I think he's taking about the protector for the front that doesn't fit and has a tab. then there's 2

There wasn’t one with a tab because it has a screen protector installed. Or at least on my factory unlocked version there wasn’t.