How to enable lightness in Camera

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
Just wondering how to enable this lightness setting within the camera? I want it there but my friend can't find it on her S10+. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mel

Attachments

• 5921.jpg
    5921.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 23

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
It's more of a press than a tap. Hold your finger on the screen for a moment, and it will appear. I guarantee that it does work! Sometimes, you can adjust the exposure without doing this. Just press your finger on a dark object/area, and the exposure will change. Your picture will be brighter. The converse is true if your image is overexposed. Just press your finger on a lighter area.

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
It's more of a press than a tap. Hold your finger on the screen for a moment, and it will appear. I guarantee that it does work! Sometimes, you can adjust the exposure without doing this. Just press your finger on a dark object/area, and the exposure will change. Your picture will be brighter. The converse is true if your image is overexposed. Just press your finger on a lighter area.

I just press my screen once and it comes up but can't seem to get it to show on my friend's S10+ x

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Does your friend's phone have the latest OS and camera installed? Same version as yours?

Yeah everything is exactly the same. However when I press on her screen within the camera app, a square focus indicator comes on but on mine it's circular? Does that have anything to do with it?