Wake Me Up Alarm Clock No Longer Works With New S10+

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey I have a new Samsung Galaxy S10+ and I cannot get the alarm app Wake Me Up Alarm Clock to go off in the morning. I can get the alarm to work if I set it to five minutes from now but it will not go off if I set it the night before. My phone is always connected to my wireless charger when I sleep. I really love this app because it is very effective on getting me up in the morning. My phone and the app are fully updated my carrier is verizon.
-Thanks

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey I have a new Samsung Galaxy S10+ and I cannot get the alarm app Wake Me Up Alarm Clock to go off in the morning. I can get the alarm to work if I set it to five minutes from now but it will not go off if I set it the night before. My phone is always connected to my wireless charger when I sleep. I really love this app because it is very effective on getting me up in the morning. My phone and the app are fully updated my carrier is verizon.
-Thanks
Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
Once you register we can go over some troubleshooting.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Are the days of the week already turned on? Meaning, what does it look like if you touch Sun for example? How can we differentiate between a day that the alarm is set between a day that is not set?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Are the days of the week already turned on? Meaning, what does it look like if you touch Sun for example? How can we differentiate between a day that the alarm is set between a day that is not set?
Good point , looks like a theme they installed

This how mine looks
First picture Monday-Thursday not on
2nd picture all onScreenshot_20190714-234746_Clock.jpegScreenshot_20190714-234732_Clock.jpeg

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
This app hasn't been updated for quite some time so it may not be supported by Android Pie. It may be worth emailing the developer for assistance

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
As someone already mentioned, check to ensure that battery optimization is disabled for the app; it is automatically enabled for most apps, especially older ones that don't "know how" to request the OS doesn't do so.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Also, it begs the question: why not just use your S10's own clock/alarm clock app? Stock alarm clocks have gotten quite good, you know. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87