wireless charger good or bad?

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Samsung wireless charger because it has a fan on the bottom that helps blow the heat away.

Phone only gets slightly warm now compared to when I had an iPhone on a Belkin wireless charger which really got warm.

So get a Samsung charging puck. The fan really helps.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung wireless charger duo is awesome if you have a Galaxy watch. I leave both on the charger next to my bed all night with no issues at all. It has a built-in fan and keeps phone cool 👍

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung wireless charger duo is awesome if you have a Galaxy watch. I leave both on the charger next to my bed all night with no issues at all. It has a built-in fan and keeps phone cool ??????

Anker one supposedly had a fan..

I don't have a Galaxy watch. so the wireless charger duo isn't necessary. I guess it doesn't matter which Samsung wireless adapter that I get.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The Samsung wireless charger duo is awesome if you have a Galaxy watch. I leave both on the charger next to my bed all night with no issues at all. It has a built-in fan and keeps phone cool 👍

Only problem with the duo charger with the galaxy watch is that if you use a Milanese loop or traditional steel band it's basically unusable.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Only problem with the duo charger with the galaxy watch is that if you use a Milanese loop or traditional steel band it's basically unusable.

I didn't know that I just got a steel band not too long ago. How come they don't make just a single wireless charger fast charge 2.0 for the phones. How come it's only in the duo one?

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I didn't know that I just got a steel band not too long ago. How come they don't make just a single wireless charger fast charge 2.0 for the phones. How come it's only in the duo one?

They do. I did a Samsung chat and the Samsung Wireless charger that I bought, you can use on an S10+.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
They do. I did a Samsung chat and the Samsung Wireless charger that I bought, you can use on an S10+.

I have ones for the S10 plus from Samsung their USB type C I got rid of my old ones that did fast charge but weren't USB Type C. But I haven't seen a single one for the S10 plus that says fast charge 2.0 like the duo one. They do make ones for the S10 plus but they probably just regular fast charge the phone not the faster charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38