When I go to bed I set my alarm and mute my phone. I don't use Do Not Disturb and would prefer not to.

Sometimes my alarm does not sound while my phone is on mute. Sometimes it does.

How can I make sure the alarm will always sound in the morning while my phone is on mute?
    10-13-2019 12:05 PM
    When I go to bed I set my alarm and mute my phone. I don't use Do Not Disturb and would prefer not to.

Sometimes my alarm does not sound while my phone is on mute. Sometimes it does.

How can I make sure the alarm will always sound in the morning while my phone is on mute?
    You using the stock alarm app? Maybe test it out on vibration.
    Meg_L likes this.
    10-13-2019 12:08 PM
    You using the stock alarm app? Maybe test it out on vibration.
    Thanks. I am using the stock clock. I just checked. The alarm sounded with my phone on vibrate (this time, at least ) but other notifications on vibrate will wake me up.

The phone will make noise on nightstand or in bed while vibrating. I wish I could mute the phone and get an alarm sound every time.
    10-13-2019 12:37 PM
    Thanks. I am using the stock clock. I just checked. The alarm sounded with my phone on vibrate (this time, at least ) but other notifications on vibrate will wake me up.

The phone will make noise on nightstand or in bed while vibrating. I wish I could mute the phone and get an alarm sound every time.
    Your welcome, if you go into sounds you can adjust the vibration to its lowest level see if that helps
    Meg_L likes this.
    10-13-2019 12:39 PM
    Or experiment and download Google alarm clock sed if it works better.
    Meg_L likes this.
    10-13-2019 12:40 PM
    Or experiment and download Google alarm clock sed if it works better.
    I'd rather not lower my vibration intensity but trying out another alarm clock sounds like a great idea. Thanks.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    10-13-2019 01:04 PM
    I'd rather not lower my vibration intensity but trying out another alarm clock sounds like a great idea. Thanks.
    Ok cool let me know how it goes , your welcome!
    10-13-2019 01:05 PM