S10 Alarm Doesn't Sound Sometimes

Meg_L

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
When I go to bed I set my alarm and mute my phone. I don't use Do Not Disturb and would prefer not to.

Sometimes my alarm does not sound while my phone is on mute. Sometimes it does.

How can I make sure the alarm will always sound in the morning while my phone is on mute?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
When I go to bed I set my alarm and mute my phone. I don't use Do Not Disturb and would prefer not to.

Sometimes my alarm does not sound while my phone is on mute. Sometimes it does.

How can I make sure the alarm will always sound in the morning while my phone is on mute?
You using the stock alarm app? Maybe test it out on vibration.

Meg_L

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
You using the stock alarm app? Maybe test it out on vibration.

Thanks. I am using the stock clock. I just checked. The alarm sounded with my phone on vibrate (this time, at least ) but other notifications on vibrate will wake me up.

The phone will make noise on nightstand or in bed while vibrating. I wish I could mute the phone and get an alarm sound every time.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks. I am using the stock clock. I just checked. The alarm sounded with my phone on vibrate (this time, at least ) but other notifications on vibrate will wake me up.

The phone will make noise on nightstand or in bed while vibrating. I wish I could mute the phone and get an alarm sound every time.
Your welcome, if you go into sounds you can adjust the vibration to its lowest level see if that helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty