phone randomly calls voicemail several times daily

mrmalkovich

Mar 26, 2019
Visit site
Hi. Every other time I unlock the phone using the finger reader on the side, the phone will call my voicemail. Not visual voicemail, it will straight call the number itself directly, no app involved. Especially painful because I currently live overseas - this is the S10E dual nano sim - which means every accidental call costs me 30 cents.

Dual sim is a must for me out here, so Android is a must for me for now. But I gotta say, between this and extremely late notifications and all the other silly errors like these I've had to deal with since switching, I definitely understand why we shell out the big bucks for the Apple police state. It just works.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has problems, which is why, after many years of using Samsung (like since 2003), I switched to Google. I've had user-caused problems, but aside from the normal "FPS doesn't work in cold weather" problem that's inherent to fingerprint scanners, The phone just works. (And the customer service and tech support [I've run both for various companies] is top-notch [enough to make me jealous - mine weren't quite as good]. Unlike some manufacturer that starts with "S".)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa