Clock Missing on AOD While in DND

gadgetfreak2

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
This seems to have just started in the last few days. I don't recall if there was an update to Samsung's AOD app. When I am in DND mode and my AOD is activated, there is no longer a clock on the screen - just two lines of text on the bottom showing that I am charging. What happened to the clock?

gadgetfreak2

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes. The clock is there for regular AOD. It only disappears when on DND. And it never did that before. I know that because I used to use it EVERY night next to my bed.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes. The clock is there for regular AOD. It only disappears when on DND. And it never did that before. I know that because I used to use it EVERY night next to my bed.
Double check your settings in DND if something can trigger turning the clock off ?

gadgetfreak2

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Solved it. I had a Bixby routine that said that when my phone is plugged into power and connected to my home network, it should activate DND and turn on AOD. Turns out that the AOD part had some option and the settings reverted to Tap to show instead of Show always. All fixed. Thanks for helping me think about it to figure it out :)