As an S20 owner, how you feel about iOS 14 features?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I love the integration that Samsung now has with windows. I stay connected with all my content wether I'm on phone, tablet or pc. Didn't realize I would love the syncing so much.

The Windows integration is one of the things that makes me want to get a Windows PC again (I'm using a Chromebook)
I might just get the Galaxy Book Flex

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
I love the integration that Samsung now has with windows. I stay connected with all my content wether I'm on phone, tablet or pc. Didn't realize I would love the syncing so much.
Yup, going between my work desktop, my Latitude laptop and Surface Pro 7 is seamless!

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 14

More I can customize ios the better :)

Hi. I've decided to forego buying any Galaxy Note phone this year. I'm getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max this weekend. Do you know of any great iPhone discussion sites (like this) that I can join? I've been surprised by the astounded reactions I've gotten from friends at my decision 😃. I think I want to experience both iOS and Android from now on-simultaneously.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Hi. I've decided to forego buying any Galaxy Note phone this year. I'm getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max this weekend. Do you know of any great iPhone discussion sites (like this) that I can join? I've been surprised by the astounded reactions I've gotten from friends at my decision . I think I want to experience both iOS and Android from now on-simultaneously.
You can go to the other site and log in with AC account i believe https://forums.imore.com/

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site

Hi. I've decided to forego buying any Galaxy Note phone this year. I'm getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max this weekend. Do you know of any great iPhone discussion sites (like this) that I can join? I've been surprised by the astounded reactions I've gotten from friends at my decision . I think I want to experience both iOS and Android from now on-simultaneously.
MacRumors seems to have the largest subscriber base. That's the forum I visited when I owned the Max.

https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/iphone.99/

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
This is a good video comparing the iOS borrowed features from Android and the difference between how these are implemented. I think Android is still far superior and more customizable. Good to see iOS catching up.

https://youtu.be/ga_lCaPsCAc

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
It’s nice to see Apple finally adding some of the things on Android ...PIP is a welcomed site ...I was surprised it’s even working with my ESPN app ...Although I use the iPhone as my main work phone all these small tweaks are nice ...

70293fc33016b5bac3c582c41b3120ae.jpg

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I am running beta 2 on my pro max and like it. If they had wrapped icons from the bottom rather than the top and added an always on display it would have really been the cherry on the cake.

Given all indications pre WWDC were that iOS14 would be an 'S' upgrade I am very happy with it.

Really hope the IP12 has 90 or 120hz though as going from 120hz on the S20 ultra to 60hz on the 11 pro max has been quite jarring!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress