So what cases are you all getting?

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I am going to try a ESR Galaxy S20 Ultra Mimic Tempered Glass Case this time. I love the look of the back of the phones and I want to be able to show it off. In past years the clear cases I have gotten have yellowed. I am hoping this case does better.

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
My Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear got delivered today, and I also ordered a Ringke Fusion clear that should come next week I think.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter is my go-to case to run daily.
It has a 2 piece design that lets my put the metal plate between both parts and then it hangs perfectly to my Scosche magnetic mount in my car.

Mav. :cool:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Pitaka makes some nice stuff.
It sucks they only make iPhones and flagship Galaxy cases now. Would have loved to have for 4 XL as well. Makes business sense for them but sucks if you don't have a popular phone and need a pitaka case. I mostly use it because of the magnetic wireless charger in car, otherwise I can find similar cases like pitaka with other brands.

Last edited:

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I am getting my usual Spigen Rugged Armor, should come today, also trying the Schnail rugged as well. It has kickstand so may use it when that will come in handy.

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm usually a Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear girl, but Spigen cases yellow sooo quickly - they all yellow eventually, but I really notice it with Spigen cases. I really like my ESR clear case on my S10+, so I ordered another for the s20+ and a clear one from Temdan, on Amazon.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I cracked my S9+ in a Spigen Liquid Air by accidentally dropping it 1 inch (yes 1 Inch) perpendicular to a table edge.

It is vital to me that any case raises up above the side curves. For my replacement S9+ I got Otterbox Pursuit.

If drives me bonkers that You Tubers and case manufacturer sites don't make it obvious to see if the case comes up on the sides.

Would love to hear about any that seem like they do for my S20. It seems like maybe Sup Case or Poetic might?

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I die a little inside when I see a beautiful new Samsung flagship in an ugly case... please, everyone, if you're gonna put a case on it make it something sleek and premium!

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been pleased with Supcase for my S8, my daughters' iphones, and my Samsung tablet. Probably will get a Supcase for the S20.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It sucks they only make iPhones and flagship Galaxy cases now. Would have loved to have for 4 XL as well. Makes business sense for them but sucks if you don't have a popular phone and need a pitaka case. I mostly use it because of the magnetic wireless charger in car, otherwise I can find similar cases like pitaka with other brands.
For some phones then only make the thin ones which I thought they made for the 2 or 3XL.
They also made other colors for iPhone X or at least they used to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty