Mention something cool to try with your Ultra 23

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Any suggestions for the community here on some cool things to do on your Ultra 23 ?

I was curious what kind of things some of you are trying out now that you've got your U23 in your hands. I've done all the usual things already and was looking for some suggestions on something else to get into with my U23. Mind you I've upgraded to the U23 from my non 5G Note 10+, so there's probably a lot of things in my case to give a go.

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I recommend starting by going to YouTube for inspiration. You'll find loads of videos walking you through cool features and fun things to do with the phone or s-pen, like using the s-pen as a remote shutter for the camera, setting up Bixby routines, how to further customize with Good Lock without needing a different launcher, etc.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I like to throw mine up in the air and make it do a cool spin then try to catch it.

To be honest it isn't much different from my S21U or Flip 4 in most regards, the big change for me is the built in S-Pen which I'mplaying with but find more cool than useful. Is the S-Pen bigger than earlier ones, by the way? I've heard people complain about how small it is in the past, but it seems perfectly fine to me..

Reactions: Laura Knotek

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I like to throw mine up in the air and make it do a cool spin then try to catch it.

To be honest it isn't much different from my S21U or Flip 4 in most regards, the big change for me is the built in S-Pen which I'mplaying with but find more cool than useful. Is the S-Pen bigger than earlier ones, by the way? I've heard people complain about how small it is in the past, but it seems perfectly fine to me..
It's the same size it has been for several generations. People just like to complain. I thought it was too small on my first Note, but you get used to it and if you want to fit it inside the phone, you have to accept that it can't be a full sized pen.
It's not like you'll be writing essays all day with the S-Pen. If you want to do that, buy the larger S-Pen pro separately. Or better yet, get a Galaxy Tab or Galaxy book that comes with the larger S-Pen and a screen that is large enough to actually write for longer sessions.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

LOL. That sounds like something a metal guitarist did 40 years ago. He thought it would be cool to throw his guitar in the air following his big solo. The problem was he didn't catch it.

I have a large S Pen with my tablet but don't have any problems with the smaller S Pen on my phone.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
LOL. That sounds like something a metal guitarist did 40 years ago. He thought it would be cool to throw his guitar in the air following his big solo. The problem was he didn't catch it.

I have a large S Pen with my tablet but don't have any problems with the smaller S Pen on my phone.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

You may be talking about a different incident, but I do know Krist Novoselic of Nirvana did this at the '92 VMAs and smashed himself in the head lol.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
You may be talking about a different incident, but I do know Krist Novoselic of Nirvana did this at the '92 VMAs and smashed himself in the head lol.
That was much later. It happened to KK Downing of Judas Priest in the early 80s. Downing only damaged his Fender Strat, not his head.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non