Changing font size

DanielLoreti

Sep 20, 2018
Visit site
When you change the font size in the settings is that only for the home screen or for websites and text fields?

Edit: Even after increasing font size some text fields are small. Like here for example. Rest of the screen font is large but when I click into the message field to type it's pretty small?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
When you change the font size in the settings is that only for the home screen or for websites and text fields?

Edit: Even after increasing font size some text fields are small. Like here for example. Rest of the screen font is large but when I click into the message field to type it's pretty small?

What browser are you using? You can change text size in Samung's browser. Hamburger menu bottom right>Settings>Appearance>Webpage text size. There's a slider there to control text size.

DanielLoreti

Sep 20, 2018
Visit site
What browser are you using? You can change text size in Samung's browser. Hamburger menu bottom right>Settings>Appearance>Webpage text size. There's a slider there to control text size.

Chrome. I've changed the font in the accessibility settings which is fine. But for instance, your post I'm quoting the text is much larger then the reply I'm typing. The text field doesn't scale with the rest of the page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa