Did you get your Galaxy Smart Tag ?

billyjoebob007

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I never got mine that i ordered with my phone on Jan 28th. I contacted samsung order dept and they said it would be shipped feb 24th,still nada :( MY order page says "delivered" but no tracking # available.
Just curious if anyone else has had issue.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Trust me you're not missing out on much , they don't even work half the time

Last edited by a moderator:

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Looked at my order yesterday and it said the smart tag was delivered. I never got it. Did a chat with Samsung and they looked it up and said that the tracking number was wrong? Anyway, they took out a ticket and said that someone will contact me via email to let me know what the resolution is.

I'm not sure I would use it for anything, but it was free and part of the package I agreed on - so I want it!

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Not with my original order. I had to chat with CS and they created a ticket. Received it 2 weeks later.
Bill
-----
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g (VZW), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Watch3

andee1517

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Never got mine. Just got my watch and case last Mon - was backordered for 3 weeks. I've asked Samsung numerous times about the tag and keep getting the run around. I've heard the tags aren't great but would still like it to try it out.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Never got mine. Just got my watch and case last Mon - was backordered for 3 weeks. I've asked Samsung numerous times about the tag and keep getting the run around. I've heard the tags aren't great but would still like it to try it out.

We got ours shortly after our phones but haven't tired them yet.

Roadijeff

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Mine came with my phone but I don't think I will ever use it for anything. They talk about things such as adding it to your key chain to find lost keys but I certainly don't want something like that hanging off my key chain and I never misplace my keys anyway. There was a suggestion about putting it in luggage but I don't think you can track it unless you're within Bluetooth range, so I don't see it being very helpful for finding lost luggage.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I got some tiles from Costco for Christmas. Not sure if they're the same thing as the Samsung tiles. I just paired these up to my keys and phone. They work fine.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty