Accessibility problems

lbely01

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have experienced a few problem when I have been using TalkBack.

1. The Galaxy S3 Mini silent down the ringing tone automatically after announcing the caller ID. I tried an other caller ID app, the result is the same.

2. The Samsung keyboard doesn't work correctly on the mobile. The numeric keyboard is ok, it tells the number and waits for the double tap. Howewer, the on-screen qwerty doesn't tell the letter loudly, it types the letter instantly and tells the letter simultaneously. I tried the swype and the slide instead of the Samsung keyboard. Those keyboards seem to work correctly, they wait when I tap once to a double tap, but when I tap once, the speaker doesn't nounce the letter. So I can't type on the phone except for the numbers...

3. I have been using the accessibility, but I can't turn the color of a few application into black background. For example, the TuneIn, the Google Maps, the Opera etc.

4. The original browser can't read loudly the full page. It stops after a certain part, in spite of the fact, that I switched the Talkback for constant read.

5. When I answer a call, Talkback doesn't stop speaking, only approximately a few seconds later. It is very disturbing.

I am looking forward your advises, opinions and helping hand

Best regards,

Les Bely
Gyor, Hungary