Have I bricked my phone?

dilettantegeek

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
This is my first post to this site, so forgive me if I'm doing it properly.....
Here goes my story:
I rooted my phone ( samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190l) like a week ago, everything was okay but a few hours ago I was playing with the phone density or something like that with this app Andromizer.
My phone started to froze and I couldn't even get to the homescreen when booting so I went to recovery mode and silly me deleted all data from phone and sillier me didn't have her files system backed up so then I couldn't restore the phone...
When trying to boot it said that I had no OS and root data was missing so I tried to root again with Odin but then it didn't let me install any ROM( I did this by using the sdcard, I have twrp v2.4.2.0, and all the time after booting I got a cyanogenmod logo instead of samsung).... So I downloaded from sammobile and tried to install via Odin twice and failed both times. Then I rebooted my phone and got this message "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again".
Now I can't get to recovery or download mode, my computer won't recognize the phone (and I have the kies deactivated) can only turn the phone off by taking off the battery.
I don't know what to do now? All the info I've read on different posts and followed to the core are just ruining my phone more and more, I think I've ruined my phone beyond repair. Is that even possible? I'm probably not making sense here.. But if possible, please help me.
Thank you in advance!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! So you like to have a bit a fun with your phone I see. Hopefully, one of our brainiacs (that would not be me) can repel in and offer an assist.