07-06-2012 05:47 PM
58 123
tools
    Are you comparing both SGP ultra crystal and oleophobic? Is the oleophobic as clear as the ultra crystal? Any downside to oleophobic?
    Yes. They are the same clarity but I do think the oleophobic cuts down in the fingerprints and smudges somehow. It is a noticeable difference to me.
    06-25-2012 04:10 PM
    Is SGP the only place to order the Ultra Nano from?
    06-25-2012 04:14 PM
    Amazon has it.
    06-25-2012 04:19 PM
    I looks like direct from SGP is $14 + $3.25 shipping and from Amazon(sold by SGP) is $14 + $3 shipping. Anyone know which is faster to receive? Also, SGP accepts coupon codes. Anyone have any?
    06-25-2012 04:19 PM
    Here is their listing on Amazon. It's sold by SGP, but it's through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-SGP-Ste...cUvbUpU1887705
    06-25-2012 04:25 PM
    Saw it. Says ships from and sold by SGP though. Wonder if there is any difference in receive time?
    06-25-2012 04:28 PM
    For me:

SGP site - $17.24

Amazon - $16.97

Went with Amazon.

Saw it. Says ships from and sold by SGP though. Wonder if there is any difference in receive time?
    I gotta figure they are at least close to the same time with shipping. I would assume going through SGP directly might be a tiny bit faster? I'm not sure tho.
    06-25-2012 04:31 PM
    I'll probably go through Amazon just because it is easier using my account info.
    06-25-2012 04:32 PM
    Do you guys think expedited shipping(through Amazon) is worth an extra $3? 1-3 bus days vs 3-5 bus days.
    06-26-2012 12:37 AM
    I ordered mine on June 8th and I'm returning it now. Ordering the Ultra nano now!
    I initially emailed Citi E. via the amazon orders page complaining I had just received the ultra from them and the Nano is now out and is the correct product for the SG3. They agreed, said the vendor kept delaying the delivery of the product to them and said they now expect to receive the Nano today. They said they'd mail me the Nano no charge, and I don't have to return my Ultra's! So I quickly cancelled my Nano order!
    planoman likes this.
    06-26-2012 07:23 AM
    I initially emailed Citi E. via the amazon orders page complaining I had just received the ultra from them and the Nano is now out and is the correct product for the SG3. They agreed, said the vendor kept delaying the delivery of the product to them and said they now expect to receive the Nano today. They said they'd mail me the Nano no charge, and I don't have to return my Ultra's! So I quickly cancelled my Nano order!
    Nice, you got a sweet deal!
    06-26-2012 08:39 AM
    For me:

SGP site - $17.24

Amazon - $16.97

Went with Amazon.

I gotta figure they are at least close to the same time with shipping. I would assume going through SGP directly might be a tiny bit faster? I'm not sure tho.
    Free shipping through their ebay store. I've ordered from them through both ebay and amazon. It all came usps first class mail.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item3f192f0ae3
    06-26-2012 11:54 PM
    Better than Phantom Skinz?
    06-27-2012 12:30 AM
    Free shipping through their ebay store. I've ordered from them through both ebay and amazon. It all came usps first class mail.

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Film Steinheil Ultra Nano Clear | eBay
    In another thread someone contacted SGP and was told by them that they do NOT have an ebay store. The only authorized dealers are direct through SPG website and through Amazon(fulfilled) by SGP).
    06-27-2012 12:45 AM
    SGP site - $17.24

Amazon - $16.97

I usually shop on this site - $7.79

http://www.dsstyles.com/accessories/...cessories.html

I think that's a bit expensive to buy one exceed $10 lol, May be the quality is different? (Mentally?)
    That's the price for a 3 pack. So it's about $5+ per protector for one of, if not, the best screen protector you can get.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App
    06-27-2012 07:32 AM
    I looks like direct from SGP is $14 + $3.25 shipping and from Amazon(sold by SGP) is $14 + $3 shipping. Anyone know which is faster to receive? Also, SGP accepts coupon codes. Anyone have any?
    I always shop directly from official website because it's trustworthy, and whenever I have a problem with the product, it's hard to deal with resellers having different policies. Generally, i believe that the direct store has the priority of the limited inventory.. I don't know that is counted for SGP, but even Galaxy S3 device itself, all the major carriers started shipping before amazon and best buy can. I'm pretty sure people have received ultra nano clear from sgp website. There is a review. http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/sam...ano-clear.html
    06-27-2012 04:26 PM
    Got mine today.

Ordered Monday on Amazon. Shipped Tuesday. Got it today (Friday). Shipped from CA to NY.

Slapped it on and it makes my phone look invisible!
    06-29-2012 03:31 PM
    Got mine today.

Ordered Monday on Amazon. Shipped Tuesday. Got it today (Friday). Shipped from CA to NY.

I got mine yesterday and can hardly notice its there! Almost like I don't have it!!......lmaooo!!
    06-29-2012 03:47 PM
    Got mine today.

How does a screen protector make your phone look invisible?
    06-29-2012 04:18 PM
    How does a screen protector make your phone look invisible?
    It does when it's a Verizon S3!
    06-29-2012 05:09 PM
    Has anyone got Ultra Nano Optics yet?? It looks like it's sold online. https://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/sa...ano-clear.html I kind of want the Optics, but I wanted to wait see how the reviews are.
    06-29-2012 05:36 PM
    Would anyone who has the Ultra Nano know if the screen protector covers the proximity sensor and if so, does it affect it in any way. I may just cut out the holes myself with my x-acto blade if I have to!
    07-03-2012 03:49 PM
    Would anyone who has the Ultra Nano know if the screen protector covers the proximity sensor and if so, does it affect it in any way. I may just cut out the holes myself with my x-acto blade if I have to!
    Yes it covers the proximity sensor, but does not affect it. It does not cover the FF camera.
    07-03-2012 03:54 PM
    Yes it covers the proximity sensor, but does not affect it. It does not cover the FF camera.
    Are you 100% sure it doesn't affect it???
    07-03-2012 03:57 PM
    Are you 100% sure it doesn't affect it???
    I just tested it and it does not affect the Smart Stay feature. Is there something specific you would like me to test/try?
    07-03-2012 05:40 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD