Want to kick Apple in the A@$...

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Think it's bad now?

Just Waite till Apple decides they patented the on off button and rechargeable phone batteries.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
The funny thing about this whole thread is that yes there is rabid fanboyism on the internet but in real life...like at work and social settings where internet nerds never go...people either don't really notice what phone others use or compare devices in a friendly way.

I use Android, Windows, and Canon but my favorite photography partner uses iOS, Mac, and Nikon. We kick ass when tag teaming a wedding. Imagine that.

No one hates on anyone in person.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
But they can't. Imagine watching someone blend an S3. And I think Siri begging not to be blended got to them.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

That would hurt but till as long as I don't see it I'll be OK. And siri begging for her life did get to them

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Seeing that and there comments made me laugh

Yea some of the comments made me chuckle.

Well we know now that blending an iphone isn't the best way to bring about... The silence of the lambs.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Yea some of the comments made me chuckle.

Well we know now that blending an iphone isn't the best way to bring about... The silence of the lambs.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Your silence of the lambs bit made me truly laugh out loud.

w2830

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I've never understood the rather childish bashing of Apple products by Android users. You guys need to grow up and move out of your parents basements. :)

First of all, Apple has probably produced the highest number of products and feature sets that have been copied by other companies, in any industry except maybe pharma. Either all of you Apple bashers are utterly ignorant of business history or just too blinded by irrationality to discuss this intelligently.

I'm both an Android handset owner and an iPhone owner. I have had an iPhone for a long time and have had an Android phone for a few months. I've also had a blackberry for years. None of these platforms are perfect and all of them have trade-offs. People choose the best product to match each person's needs and wants as best as possible, based on a myriad of factors. So, why must people who choose a particular platform be ridiculed as lemmings, etc.? All this attacking of iPhone users actually speaks volumes about the attackers' character and intellect and actually almost nothing about the people you attack. Maybe it's the same in iPhone forums, but i wouldn't know. In all the years I had iPhones, I've never had a reason to seek out info on those devices from forums. Hmmmm, maybe that tells you something....

By the way, I plan on buying the S3 as soon as it becomes available on Verizon -- at the full, no contract price. That's how much I think I'll like this device. When the iPhone 5 comes out, I'll probably do the same because it will probably offer something I like that the S3 has missing (even if it's just something as simple as a better form factor for different circumstances). I'm not going to ridicule S3 owners because of it, just like I didn't ridicule iPhone users because I went with an android device recently. What's the point?

well said!I'm not a fanboy of any of them either.I'm just a plain consumer who likes to get the best out of my money and try different things, I'll go with whichever phone that is best available at the moment when it comes to the time of getting a new phone.To be honest,I have great respect for apple or steve jobs for making cellphone market where it is today.I'd say non of the other companies out there has put as much efforts into making the product to the perfect as apple has.i mean the materials they use and the build quality of a more than two yrs old iphone 4,not a single other phone of today out there can even come close.You can't deny the material used on iphone costs more than the what is used on any other phone,(for example,the latest s3)can you? Along with the apple's wonderful customer service it's just a company I feel i can trust.and Im reluctant to place my faith in a company that has more model numbers than i can remember.lol im planning on switching to s3,just because im always up trying something new and there's also the fact i hate the gigantic pain in the ass having to use the itune with the phone.and according to the rumors the screen on next iphone is not getting much bigger than current one.apple does piss me off in some area:(

at the end of the day,those companies are not our daddies,they are there just to make money off us.they won't give a s**t abt how much love you have in their product as long as they can make money.so wake up and stop defending any of them like god.

Last edited:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
well said!I'm not a fanboy of any of them either.I'm just a plain consumer who likes to get the best out of my money and try different things, I'll go with whichever phone that is best available at the moment when it comes to the time of getting a new phone.To be honest,I have great respect for apple or steve jobs for making cellphone market where it is today.I'd say non of the other companies out there has put as much efforts into making the product to the perfect as apple has.i mean the materials they use and the build quality of a more than two yrs old iphone 4,not a single other phone of today out there can even come close.You can't deny the material used on iphone costs more than the what is used on any other phone,(for example,the latest s3)can you? Along with the apple's wonderful customer service it's just a company I feel i can trust.and Im reluctant to place my faith in a company that has more model numbers than i can remember.lol im planning on switching to s3,just because im always up trying something new and there's also the fact i hate the gigantic pain in the ass having to use the itune with the phone.and according to the rumors the screen on next iphone is not getting much bigger than current one.apple does piss me off in some area:(

at the end of the day,those companies are not our daddies,they are there just to make money off us.they won't give a s**t abt how much love you have in their product as long as they can make money.so wake up and stop defending any of them like god.

Actually incorrect. There are numerous phones with a higher bill of materials than the iPhone. And we hate on Apple because they try to keep other companies from selling phones to us because they are better and Apple is afraid of the competition.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site

I agree with crankberry traitor numerous phones with better/more costly material. The iphone is simple glass and metal. And i hate apple for those same reasons apple.

mikeenu

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Having switched from iOS to android 2 weeks ago I can say iOS does some things better though right now I'm having a blast with my huge screen and android.

Out of the box iOS works flawlessly without hiccups while it took a few days of customizing to get my phone to my liking.

And while iOS 6 was disappointing, I can still see why it'll be successful. People don't ever think that sometimes to perfect functionality takes time and having used both platforms, though android takes the cake for being able to do more, the things they BOTH do, iOS does it better in my opinion.

Reactions: monkeyluis

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Having switched from iOS to android 2 weeks ago I can say iOS does some things better though right now I'm having a blast with my huge screen and android.

Out of the box iOS works flawlessly without hiccups while it took a few days of customizing to get my phone to my liking.

And while iOS 6 was disappointing, I can still see why it'll be successful. People don't ever think that sometimes to perfect functionality takes time and having used both platforms, though android takes the cake for being able to do more, the things they BOTH do, iOS does it better in my opinion.

I had the iphone 4 and 4s and i have had numerous problems on both even with the latest ios on them even out of the box they have hiccups as for when i got my atrix and razr both worked more flawlessly then the iphones

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I use a 4S as well as a GS3 and the 4S is a decent phone, but is starting to seem outdated because of the tiny screen (compared to other flagship devices)

Also the new ios6 update doesn't have any really amazing new features on it's list of updates.

but who knows maybe the iphone 5 will have more to offer, we'll know when it's actually announced.

For now I'm happy with the GS3

Last edited:

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
LOL LOL LOL!

I second that Gromet!

They have been stealing ideas from other companies for a long time, they even wen't as far as claiming the original iphone (2G) was the "first" touchscreen phone when it released. Total crap, I was using touchscreen windows mobile(imate,qtek(both made by HTC),orange,etc) and sonyericsson phones for years before the iphone came out!

It seems the GS3 is really going to give the "iphone 5" a run for it's money if it ever actually even releases.

Whats with a 4" screen on such a premium priced device?

Seriously

We'd still be using stone tablets if companies didn't "steal" from other companies.

Where do you think a lot of android originally came from?

http://techcrunch.com/2009/08/03/google-ceo-eric-schmidt-resigns-from-apple-board-surprised/

ICS sure has some palm pre elements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matias_Duarte

JoJoCal19

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Only android fans hate on apple users. So odd. You people are downright vicious & mean for no reason. Both platforms have their good & bad. Big effin deal, get over it & move on. I bet most of you ing are only jumping on the bandwagon & don't currently use an iOS device.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Read any Apple/iPhone forum, the users there hate on Android just to hate on it, many never having even used it. If you try to start a thread just trying to compare the beloved iPhone to any Android device it's like throwing meat to a pack o wolves. They will just tear the Android device apart with hatred and obvious fanboisim. It's like that at any Apple site especially Macrumors. I frequent not only a bunch of Apple sites but several of the top Android sites. I always see more respectful discussion of the iPhone on these places. The bashing you see on Android sites is usually more to do with Apple's CURRENT business model of suing rather than innovating and competing. By the way, this was typed by a huge Apple fan. Been using Apple products since the IIe, have owned tons of Apple products and currently using a MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone 4S among others. Make no mistake, the Apple fans act like blind sheep and cannot entertain a respectful discussion comparing both iOS and Android devices while I see more than my share of respectful discussions on Android forums.

Reactions: edyts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty