Can bluetooth autoconnect to car stereo?

chay03

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have clarion CX-609 and wondering if this possible. My orginal EVO 4g did it no problem. My SGSII couldn't do it. Its just a drag to have to turn it on and connect it everytime.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am assuming that you have paired the phone with your radio. If not, you need to do that first.

I leave Bluetooth turned on in my phone all the time. I have a 2008 Lincoln with Sync and my Galaxy S 3 connects when I start the car, If the radio is set to User Device (BT) and if music or a podcast was paused before getting in the car, that song or podcast starts automatically.

SiliconAddict

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I have clarion CX-609 and wondering if this possible. My orginal EVO 4g did it no problem. My SGSII couldn't do it. Its just a drag to have to turn it on and connect it everytime.

Alternatively you could get a set of TecTiles and program it to turn on BT and connect by simply swiping the Tile. I'm planning on putting one on the side of my armrest, swipe, plug it into power, place it in the dock, away I go. Heck you could set it to launch your music player as well.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2Fus%2Fmicrosite%2Ftectile%2F&token=3jiuUNPo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non