Home screens... Let's see what you got.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I try to change my homescreens, but I don't do change Well. I like the theme I have for my icons and I like the pics I have for my folders, I only change my wallpapers. And occasionally I change my fonts

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Actually, there needs to be some form of censorship on this web site. Racist remarks, racist statements, and (in this case) racist pictures have no place on this site. I am actually very surprised at your decision to leave his ignorant post on this thread. :eek:

Well he is promoting drug use by his wallpaper.. Cause by his wallpaper its an interpretation of him smoking a joint.. Which i do not do drugs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Well he is promoting drug use by his wallpaper.. Cause by his wallpaper its an interpretation of him smoking a joint.. Which i do not do drugs

And there is no room for drug use on this website

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Ur wallpaper can be interpreted as sn individual smoking a joint which promotes drug use

Just stop. You may interpret it that way, but it was explained. The is only one other way to interpret yours and you know you only posted it for shock value.

Here is a puppy, go play somewhere else

2012-10-20%2013.53.15.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just stop. You may interpret it that way, but it was explained. The is only one other way to interpret yours and you know you only posted it for shock value.

Here is a puppy, go play somewhere else

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Actually you are wrong.. Hv a good night

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Actually, there needs to be some form of censorship on this web site. Racist remarks, racist statements, and (in this case) racist pictures have no place on this site. I am actually very surprised at your decision to leave his ignorant post on this thread. :eek:

Because it can't just stop there if I do. We, as rational normal human beings, realize how hateful and ignorant he is. But he's allowed to think that, just as we're allowed to support things that aren't bat-sh|t insane.

If I blocked him for it, my conscious would force me to block all posts supporting a political, or social agenda.

now that he's done it twice, and we know it's trolling, tell him goodbye :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

really nice man.
guess it has to be flashed?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
really nice man.

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Yup, he has a black Google Now, lmao. I never saw that one, I have a black Google play store but not Google Now

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ahh ive worked out what the fuss was about.
i abhore racism and any form of prejudice but i also believe in freedom of belief and speech as long as noone is being harmed so i understand Jerrys dilema.
personaly, i wouldnt censor it but now i know WHAT the poster is, it will affect weather i respond to him with any advice or friendly chat in future!

p.s isnt that the logo from the ZigZag rolling papers?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1352459195261.jpg
prrretty darn close eh Gators!

Last edited:

johnnyfr03

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Not really in to colors, just playing around with ideas. Will return to black and white tonight after work!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352469824484.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352469824484.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 107

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Not really in to colors, just playing around with ideas. Will return to black and white tonight after work!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

nice mate, to someone, that would be perfect :)
yet another example of how far android screen customisation has gotten :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Jerry, thanks for "taking out the trash".

Now back on topic:

who's the dude? am i missin a film conotation or somethin?

AUGH IM STUPEED takin out the trash lol sorry.
not had my alcohol units yet :)

bbcicamica

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
really nice man.

Yup, he has a black Google Now, lmao. I never saw that one, I have a black Google play store but not Google Now

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

It's a reversed Gapps package. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2