Regretting color?

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't find a thread on this so I apologize if I over looked.

Is anyone regretting their color choice. I have the pebble blue and I really been thinking about the white I work for Verizon and I been selling more white than blue and I keep comparing side by side and white is growing in me.

Anyone else having second thoughts on color preference. My only concern with white is picking up dirt more. I use the flip cover and I fear with the white one it could get real dirty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
color was a hard decision for me. Blue is my favorite color but i really like the cleanliness of white too which is why all my cars are white.

Once i saw the blue in person though the decision was easy....white it was.
The blue is very much more like a purple, and i didn't like that.

rvhighway

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I would have preferred black, but since it wasn't made I didn't care which of the others I got - white or blue it made no difference.

eriksahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I definitely wish I would have gone with the white. I saw one with commuter case on recently..... Pretty damn awesome looking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
silver would have been really nice but white is best of a bad bunch i think. it doesnt get dirty atall. aparently a red one is coming out at end of year

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I too would have preferred black but chose blue instead. At the end of the day, if you have a case like the OB Commuter or the Defender, does the color really matter?

Biopsidy

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Definitely loving my choice of blue. I really do not see the purple people keep speaking of, but even if I did I still like it. White is just too plain and boring for me. Everyone has a freaking white phone. Also too feminine for me. Personally I think the HTC One X has it right in the white department. Matte and not glossy and also the front is half black and half white instead of full white that seems to be very girly to me.

:: Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I got white but I also got the first phone my local AT&T got and they didn't get any blue ones in their first shipment. I am glad I went with white, I really like. Plus the only visible part is the face when I have it in my TPU case and it looks good. The only time I don't like the white is when I am in bright sunlight.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Blue for me. Today was the first time I noticed the 'purple'hue others have mentioned, but I had to look at the phone from the right angle...it was strangely beautiful.

I love it. My wife has the white one so I see both constantly and have no regrets about giving her the white and keeping the blue for myself.

simba115

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I love love my blue phone, have it for almost a month and loving the color more each day. I have the black Ringke Slim Lite cover and it's awesome! Did I say how much I love my phone? :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I have always had a black phone, so the white was definitely a welcome change, so no regrets here. The white is very clean looking, and no problems with dirt. Very happy.

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I should have went with white...initially when I seen the phone online, the blue model looked purple to me but when I went into the store, I seen the blue under the bright lights but after after about 4 days, people keep asking why did I get a purple phone, haha.

I stayed away from the white because it was 'iphone'ish' but either way, its a good phone. The ONLY problem I have with the phone are the color options...wish a black one would have been released (which will most likely happen on the 15th day of having my phone)

Edit: Two problems...the damn locked bootloader too!

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Curious as to why not in sunlight?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Because it is very reflective and makes it more difficult to see. I will admit my eyes are somewhat sensitive in sunlight so it probably affects me more than the tpyical person, but nonetheless it can be irritating. It's not a big deal and I am happy with my choice regardless.

firetruck41

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Still fine with the blue. It just the color of a phone, nothing I would agonize over, or spend more than oh, about a minute of my time, worrying about. You can always change the color/look with a case or skin. Frankly, if more people bought white, I would be even more likely to get the opposite, but from the polls on the forum, more people were getting blue.