Samsung Galaxy S3 will not turn on

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!
PS: Could the thing with the stuck power button be an issue? After putting the battery back the white screen appears automatically without pressing any button
That sounds like a typical symptom of a stuck Power button/switch. You should pursue that fix until the phone no longer turns itself on when you insert the battery; then come back and we'll look at any booting issue.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

gamerguy2002

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I need help.

I recently downloaded and installed APK installer and Flash for android and the phone was working fine afterwards, but then when I used my assistive light on my phone the phone shut off!

Now its stuck at the SAMSUNG screen and won't boot up at all, every time I try to pop in the battery the phone boots for 10 seconds and then shuts off and it does this every time I pop in and out the battery. I tried going into recovery and download mode and the screen still shuts off after 10 seconds. can someone tell me what the issue is and how can I solve it? please, I really need this phone operational soon.

MODEL: Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
can someone tell me what the issue is and how can I solve it?
As with the previous poster, it sounds like you're experiencing the 'stuck Power button' syndrome. You can try following the instructions in the YouTube video (http://youtu.be/KXSbBG4NV-w), or you can open up the device to try to unstick it. It may actually be the Power switch on the mainboard - there's no way to tell until you get the Power button (the plastic piece that you press on) out of the picture.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Newyork12

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I also had same problem my s3 turns off automatically and wont turning on only samsung logo comes and suddenly turns off and no recovery and download mode opening plz help me