Verify my Samsung Account - Galaxy S3

girton20

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I am continually being sent notifications on my Galaxy S3 to follow the verification link in the email within 30 days in order to protect my email address from improper use. it also tells me I am on a reduced system until I do this. Unfortunately the email does not appear to exist in any of the folders or boxes in my gmail account. Solution please or guidance on who to contact by email to solve the problem!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You're receiving email or you're seeing a notification in the Notification bar? If the latter, you can long-press on the notification to get more information.
Your Samsung account is totally different from your Google account...

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 2

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The OP sounds more like spam than anything. Without knowing specifically what the notification said and what app it was associated with I wouldn't be clicking on any verification links.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

supergirl83

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Im constantly getting a notification on my S3 it says

{ To protect your email address from fraud or improper use, Samsung account has sent a verification email to the following address. you can access our services by following the verification link in the email within 30days.
<insert email here>
Go to the website and check for the verification email.
"Open Internet" button

If you cannot find the email in your Inbox, check your Spambox or resend the verification email <Resend> link

"Next" button }

I have resent email several times and check Inbox and Junk and nothing is ever there. I dont know why its having a problem now after 1 year of owning the phone.

Any ideas? :-\

kim curtis

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Because when I first start to set up the samsung account by mistake I miss spelled yahoo and it took it. Now it ask for verifying the account. How can I do this without lossingwhat I already have on the phone. Example: apps, contacts, mesmessages. Can you give step by steps instruction to get my account correct.

Mahjabin Jannat

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I am continually being sent notifications on my Galaxy S3 to follow the verification link in the email within 30 days in order to protect my email address from improper use. it also tells me I am on a reduced system until I do this. Unfortunately the email does not appear to exist in any of the folders or boxes in my gmail account. Solution please or guidance on who to contact by email to solve the problem!