Looking for a Lock Screen Replacement

Arcadias1795

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey there,

I have been on the hunt for a lock screen replacement app for a few months now with the following features:

Weather
Time
Music Control Panel
Notifications
(and preferably) Widgets

I would be completely satisfied with the stock lock screen if it displayed notifications on it while locked, but it can't do that. I have tried several lock screen replacements but none of them complete the job for me. It would be nice if a lock screen app not only displays notifications, but will wake the screen for a few seconds as well. If you have an app that can satisfy my needs, please recommend it below and I will check it out if I haven't already. Thanks!

Arcadias1795

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but I'm preferably looking for something that is free. Not to mention that DynamicNotifications does not display the weather on the lockscreen either.

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I use lockerpro. I have a stock S3 from Sprint, and it seems to work. I dont mind Dynamic Notifications.....you might want to look at Widget Lockscreen too.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Try looking in Settings -> Security -> Device administrators: you may have to enable LockerPro there.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Arcadias1795

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I haven't been on these forums in a while.

Try looking in Settings -> Security -> Device administrators: you may have to enable LockerPro there.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

I did not see the app there.

I use the pro version (ahem), I like locker pro but looking forward to being able to have Android 4.2 or higher with my s3

Me too! Too bad it got delayed twice now. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty