Hey there,

I have been on the hunt for a lock screen replacement app for a few months now with the following features:

Weather
    Time
    Music Control Panel
    Notifications
    (and preferably) Widgets

I would be completely satisfied with the stock lock screen if it displayed notifications on it while locked, but it can't do that. I have tried several lock screen replacements but none of them complete the job for me. It would be nice if a lock screen app not only displays notifications, but will wake the screen for a few seconds as well. If you have an app that can satisfy my needs, please recommend it below and I will check it out if I haven't already. Thanks!
    09-11-2013 08:51 AM
    DynamicNotifications: http://market.android.com/details?id...enotifications

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 2
    09-11-2013 10:24 AM
    Thanks, but I'm preferably looking for something that is free. Not to mention that DynamicNotifications does not display the weather on the lockscreen either.
    09-23-2013 09:11 AM
    I use lockerpro. I have a stock S3 from Sprint, and it seems to work. I dont mind Dynamic Notifications.....you might want to look at Widget Lockscreen too.
    09-23-2013 12:49 PM
    I use lockerpro. I have a stock S3 from Sprint, and it seems to work. I dont mind Dynamic Notifications.....you might want to look at Widget Lockscreen too.
    Do you use the free or paid version? I can't seem to override the stock lockscreen when I use the free verision of LockerPro...
    09-24-2013 01:17 AM
    Try looking in Settings -> Security -> Device administrators: you may have to enable LockerPro there.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    09-24-2013 04:48 PM
    I use the pro version (ahem), I like locker pro but looking forward to being able to have Android 4.2 or higher with my s3
    09-27-2013 12:57 PM
    Sorry, I haven't been on these forums in a while.

Try looking in Settings -> Security -> Device administrators: you may have to enable LockerPro there.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    I did not see the app there.

I use the pro version (ahem), I like locker pro but looking forward to being able to have Android 4.2 or higher with my s3
    Me too! Too bad it got delayed twice now.
    coachpelkey likes this.
    10-10-2013 03:53 AM