Galaxy S3 Screen Not coming on, LED Blue.

NarwhalNips

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
So I Dropped my s3 about an hour ago while pulling it from my pocket. When I picked it up it was off so I figured maybe the battery was bumped loose or something or it just died before i pulled it out, I plugged it in, came back and turned it on and the screen did nothing. There was no sound like when it boots up but it vibrated and a blue LED came on and the return and menu buttons illuminate when i press the lock button but nothing on the screen. Also I had a facebook update go off but still no screen. Any help on solving this?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I Dropped my s3 about an hour ago while pulling it from my pocket. When I picked it up it was off so I figured maybe the battery was bumped loose or something or it just died before i pulled it out, I plugged it in, came back and turned it on and the screen did nothing. There was no sound like when it boots up but it vibrated and a blue LED came on and the return and menu buttons illuminate when i press the lock button but nothing on the screen. Also I had a facebook update go off but still no screen. Any help on solving this?
The hardware for the screen was probably damaged. The digitizer or the connections for the screen either jarred loose or broke. Nothing short of tearing it apart will fix it.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
At a minimum you should pull the battery for a couple of minutes, then put it back in and turn it on.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4