Problems with Pandora on the Galaxy S3

dsh6654

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So I have had pandora downloaded on my s3 for a while but there has been an issue I have been unable to fix. Whenever I play a station, it plays the first song and then once my phone locks after 5 or so minutes pandora does not go to the next song until I unlock my phone again. As far as I could tell there were no settings available on pandora to change this. Does anyone know how to fix this? I just want to listen to my station with no interruptions.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Are you streaming Pandora via Wi-Fi or mobile data?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Fernando Lopez6

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
I have an issue with Pandora on my Samsung S3 (GT-I9300). I open the app an I wil try to connect. But it never connects therefor the app neve opens. I've installed the Pandora patche with xposed. And nothing it's being going on for a months now.
The phone has custom ROM and it's Snapdragon 4.3. Based on Jellybean.

I trying to stream via wifi and mobil data.
Can somebody please help me?
I miss Pandora :'(

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Fernando, welcome to the forums!

With over 100 million downloads and an overall 4.4 rating it's likely that it's something in your custom configuration that's causing the problem. Perhaps you have something blocking background data access, but it's hard to say since you have a custom ROM and are rooted.

All I could suggest would be to return to stock unrooted or at least Factory Reset your current configuration and see what happens.

Fernando Lopez6

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Fernando, welcome to the forums!

With over 100 million downloads and an overall 4.4 rating it's likely that it's something in your custom configuration that's causing the problem. Perhaps you have something blocking background data access, but it's hard to say since you have a custom ROM and are rooted.

All I could suggest would be to return to stock unrooted or at least Factory Reset your current configuration and see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez