Samsung Galaxy S3 doesn't recognize my sd card anymore - Please Help

Ash Ketchum

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon/evening everyone,

I am an owner of a Samsung Galaxy S3 and i have an ext sd card in it for like 6 months or so and for the last couple weeks/months it gave me some alerts that my Ext sd card is shutting off then its reading it while everyone worked fine with it and my s3 recognized the sd card so i assumed it was probably a bug which i think it was and today i just got tired of the alert and decided to take my ext card from the s3 and put it in again. Now my ext card isn't recognized in my S3 so i can't access my ext card anymore.

It's a 32 GB sandisk.

Can you guys help me? thanks

Edit: Never mind it is fixed. I looked some thread and combined this trick - Take out the battery then pull out your ext card, place your battery first THEN your ext card and make your the blue holder on the ext card is on top of the ext card - put your thumb on it to make sure its on top of it. After that close it and start up your S3.

Worked and the alert is gone + my files are still in my ext! :) gonna back it up now in case WOHOOO!

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
If it happened once, chances are it'll do it again. Did it 3 times on mine before it quit altogether.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38