Lock Screen Home Page Wrong

Tia Van

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
For some reason my lock screen home page is set asva secondary widget page???? I think it happened after an update the text and clock are to the left of a home screen that just had a dark square on it, anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For some reason my lock screen home page is set asva secondary widget page???? I think it happened after an update the text and clock are to the left of a home screen that just had a dark square on it, anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums!
I don't have an answer for your question, I am sorry. I just saw you were new and wanted to say hi.

Sasazuka

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
The dark square is probably the camera widget. You can probably long press on the screen and drag around to re-order which one to use by default.

Davin MacRae

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Same problem. Not able to drag and move, nor access any settings. It has a play/pause button as well as a skip to end button >| .. both buttons do nothing. Latest software installed as far as I know

Sasazuka

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Did you long press first? You should be able to at least swipe to the left or right.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using AC Forums mobile app

Davin MacRae

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Did you long press first? You should be able to at least swipe to the left or right.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using AC Forums mobile app
Can swipe it between screens on the lock page but instead of the clock or missed call dialogue it defaults to this box. Unlocking the screen is normal with the box. Home screen unlocked is normal .. it seems intermittent though.