OK S4 Mini Rooted Questions Help

Corster88

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Ok I rooted my phone (S4 Mini). I want to back up the phone on my computer so I have a copy of how the phone is right now before I start modding it. How do I do that. I go through US Cellular. I have downloaded the apps Rom Manager Busybox Titanium backup Root browser and rom toolbox lite. How would I go about getting my phone on my computer. I also downloaded samsung Kite on my computer.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok I rooted my phone (S4 Mini). I want to back up the phone on my computer so I have a copy of how the phone is right now before I start modding it. How do I do that. I go through US Cellular. I have downloaded the apps Rom Manager Busybox Titanium backup Root browser and rom toolbox lite. How would I go about getting my phone on my computer. I also downloaded samsung Kite on my computer.

Welcome to the forums.
Do you have a custom recovery installed? Like ClockworkMod or TWRP?

Corster88

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I have titanium backup I downloaded twrp manager too im backing up with titanium backup right now to my phone, so once i back it up can I just mod what I want then if i dont like it just tell titanium backup to go back and restore and it will be like my phone when i backed up right?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have titanium backup I downloaded twrp manager too im backing up with titanium backup right now to my phone, so once i back it up can I just mod what I want then if i dont like it just tell titanium backup to go back and restore and it will be like my phone when i backed up right?

Close....you make the backup of the entire ROM with TWRP, and then you can try whatever you want.

From an SOKP Nexus 5