Help on Sprint

Pink

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I rooted my phone using the Odin method. Everything seemed fine, but I accidentally installed MF9, or the phone tried to at least. Anyway afterwarss I ran into a weird problem that even unrooting, and flashing to stock couldn't help. My data is acting up, I have Wi-Fi, and 3G and both seemingly work for a minute or two, but cease to work afterwords. I have to constantly toggle between them, and I am hoping you guys can help.

I am on stock MF9 by the way.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I rooted my phone using the Odin method. Everything seemed fine, but I accidentally installed MF9, or the phone tried to at least. Anyway afterwarss I ran into a weird problem that even unrooting, and flashing to stock couldn't help. My data is acting up, I have Wi-Fi, and 3G and both seemingly work for a minute or two, but cease to work afterwords. I have to constantly toggle between them, and I am hoping you guys can help.

I am on stock MF9 by the way.

I would re flash the stock ROM and do a factory reset, wipe cache, and dalvik in recovery. This should cover a hiccuped flash of the ROM, and clear any data conflicts from the old ROM.

Pink

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I would re flash the stock ROM and do a factory reset, wipe cache, and dalvik in recovery. This should cover a hiccuped flash of the ROM, and clear any data conflicts from the old ROM.

I'll have to try in the morning and see if that works. Thanks for the suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87