MF3 need help guys with rooting MF3

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
well thanks to hashcode over on xda he has figured to get roms on the mf3 build, so now i would like to root i followed the thread on xda for root, expect i didnt remove my sd card, i dont have a reader or adapter just usb cable, so i pass the first line and fail the rest why is that, i can go to my files and i can see the files i have extracted,

i need help guys, to get this device rooted, i really dont want to lose my stuff on the sd card. thank yall for the much needed help

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
thanks but as you can tell i have a tab open on that and i dont have a micro reader, or hub. i dont know why i need to format it, i wonder if i can do it through windows 7

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Copy your stuff on the SD card to your computer. Format the SD card to ex fat and then do the root.

Return the stuff to your sd card from the computer.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
ya i was trying to do it through my phone while retaining my data on my sd card (i didnt find my reader), but i found my sd card adapter and rooted it now i wish i had the 32gb phone or wait till hash code figures out a way to save data and use an sd card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch