Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Kinda feeling this one by rooCase

roocasefuse.jpg

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I like the flip cover with the window, but I hate the fact that you can't have the wireless charging ability as well. Plus can you use the flip cover with a simple TPU type case I wonder?

- - - Updated - - -

I have looked high and low for one, and they never seem to have any. I guess they don't need to in order to get the sales.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I like the flip cover with the window, but I hate the fact that you can't have the wireless charging ability as well. Plus can you use the flip cover with a simple TPU type case I wonder?

- - - Updated - - -

I have looked high and low for one, and they never seem to have any. I guess they don't need to in order to get the sales.

A lot of the higher end add-ons come a little while after the first release. I'm sure they are looking to see how popular the device is and if it is profitable to make.... and since not all device can use the same add-ons it does take time to make new ones for each device.

davloomis

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks ThisTechBoi, but that appears to be a case. I was looking for something more like the one attached here (it's for the GS3 though)View attachment 64984.

Not a case, but here are a couple of aluminum battery covers. They don't seem to be available just jet, but they sure look sweet!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2712236

They have a lot of different anodized colors too. (Sorry for the low res pic, check the amazon link)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366305471.926265.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366305471.926265.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 887

davloomis

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

My wife has a Note 2 with the flip cover. I just modified a cheap TPU case with a scissors and it honestly looks like it was made for the flip cover. Took me 30 seconds and $5 for my TPU cover on amazon.

Better yet get you one from shopandroid.com 😉

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy S4: Prices & Release Date of Official Accessories | SamMobile

The Samsung official price is $70, and the original flips are $35. I was looking right at the prices when I typed it idk how in the world I got the $75/$25 figures though, I guess my numbers are off this morning. And that's great that it's worth it to you, but I'd rather just do all that by flipping open the case and saving $35.

I just bought the S-View case from the Samsung site for $59.99. No mention of $70.00.

John

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing and that I might order a touch case(s) and cut to fit. $5 each I could afford an error or two.

BlueRiverPilot

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Just pre-ordered one of these with the Glas-TR in the dark gray\blue color. Hope it is good. On my GSiii, I have had 3 three cases and ended up back with my tried and true sedio surface. I really hope this one works well. Also interested to see how the Glas-TR works out.

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Glas-T for my S4, but didn't get the R version with rounded corners.

Think I'll regret that? The one I ordered is a bit thinner also. I plan on using a case so
I'm not really worried about damage.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress