Look at what showed up on my doorstep this morning!

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Came home for lunch and it was sitting nice a pretty at my front door! Anyone else started receiving
IMG-20130425-00001.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] theirs?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just played with the HTC One
Pretty nyce phone and fast! Love the speakers
But from my experience I think I will like the GS4 better...cant wait for mine!!!

Did u get any accessories or cases?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Came home for lunch and it was sitting nice a pretty at my front door! Anyone else started receiving[URL=http://s781.photobucket.com/us...lbums/yy95/YoungChrisG/IMG-20130425-00001.jpg[/URL][/url] theirs?

Come on OP, don't make it try to sound like you were casually coming home on a lunch break. You know you were tracking this thing from the moment you got shipping and refreshed every 5 mins and frantcially ran out of the office when you saw it was delivered. Who are you kidding? :D

Congrats!

xvsme

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm so glad I ordered mine thru Best Buy. I'll be out of town when mine ships, and I'd be a nervous wreck knowing that it's just sitting there vulnerable!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for not replying earlier, I just got it all activated and and did the initial set up.
Package didn't require a signature? I think I'm gonna go for a walk this afternoon :p
Nope, no sig requried!
But from my experience I think I will like the GS4 better...cant wait for mine!!!

Yes, a couple. They ironically didn't have any cases. I'm going to get a case and screen protector, and also either a 32 or 64 gig micro sd card in the next week. The items in the pic are what came with the phone (on the left) and I got a gaming controller and an MHL adapter (on the right).
20130425_1429181.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Come on OP, don't make it try to sound like you were casually coming home on a lunch break. You know you were tracking this thing from the moment you got shipping and refreshed every 5 mins and frantcially ran out of the office when you saw it was delivered. Who are you kidding? :D

Congrats!

I swear lol! The phone, I thought, wasn't due out until tomorrow. On top of that, it said in my emails from AT&T that it would ship on the 30th. I honestly didn't expect it to show up this early lol.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I swear lol! The phone, I thought, wasn't due out until tomorrow. On top of that, it said in my emails from AT&T that it would ship on the 30th. I honestly didn't expect it to show up this early lol.

Well then you're probably the first person in the history of AC to have ordered a highly anticipated device and didn't know it was being delivered today LOL. People be checking flight schedules to see when Fedex planes are headed to Memphis. Yes, it gets that crazy.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
LOL! Trust me, normally I'm constantly checking my order # at the very least. However, with this shipment I had ordered accessories with the device. So when I got the email saying my order shipped, I just assumed that it was going to be my accessories because on the order status page, it only said "ready for shipping" beside the accessories. So it was quite a surprise to me this time ;)

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for not replying earlier, I just got it all activated and and did the initial set up.

Nope, no sig requried!

Yes, a couple. They ironically didn't have any cases. I'm going to get a case and screen protector, and also either a 32 or 64 gig micro sd card in the next week. The items in the pic are what came with the phone (on the left) and I got a gaming controller and an MHL adapter (on the right).
[URL=http://s781.photobucket.com/us.../albums/yy95/YoungChrisG/20130425_1429181.jpg[/URL][/url]

If you don't mind me asking..about how much do the MHL Adapter and Gamepad cost?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Had some extra time before lunch and stopped into a store in Houston to see the S4 and they did not have it out yet. They said Saturday is launch day. I did check out the HTC One and it is sweet! Very good looking phone. I am sure the S4 is nice also. I guess I am used to touchwiz because I did not like the app drawer going up and down...I guess I like it side to side like my Note 2 and nexus 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
wow its beautiful...i'm glad for you, though a little jealous lmao. just preordered mine thru verizon and it says it'll ship by the 30th of May :'( happy for you though! enjoy it

kozlosap

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm AT&T STORE and all of the official accessories are in-store! waiting for tech to finish porting my contacts from iPhone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

Nope, no sig requried!

[URL=http://s781.photobucket.com/us.../albums/yy95/YoungChrisG/20130425_1429181.jpg[/URL][/url]

I got the Moga Pro, will be here tomorrow before my phone. This will give me time to get used to it with my Nexus 7 first!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wDg-TtbG3E

P3223401-580-90.jpg