Resize Email and Calendar Widgets ?

centraldf

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Im trying to resize my work email and calendar widgets to fit on one screen as I had on my S3 but I cant seem to resize either of them to fit.
The email widget only leaves space for a narrow bar widget with it on the screen...

Anyone ????:confused:

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Can you go into the settings and select a different sized widget? You may have to remove the widget and then add it back as a different size selection. (I'm just guessing here since I don't have my S4 yet [darn you, verizon!] so forgive me if I'm not helping at all.....)

cmersman

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Im trying to resize my work email and calendar widgets to fit on one screen as I had on my S3 but I cant seem to resize either of them to fit.
The email widget only leaves space for a narrow bar widget with it on the screen...

Anyone ????:confused:

Did you have a custom launcher before?

cmersman

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
No standard stock Homescreen setup..
On s3 I had email widget set to 2 emails and calendar set to 2 appointments.
But in S4 the email will only resize to minimum of 4 emails and the calendar to 2 appointments.

I know like Nova Launcher allows for resizing of all widgets, but im not sure if thats compatible with the s4 i havent looked into it at all. I would assume it is though.

scoutbb

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I know like Nova Launcher allows for resizing of all widgets, but im not sure if thats compatible with the s4 i havent looked into it at all. I would assume it is though.

I'm using Apex Launcher and it works perfect on the S4, it allows you to resize widgets with tons of other features.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana