No auto correct for the keyboard?

nata_panya

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
That's really odd that it's not on the att version.
My s4 is running 4.2.2 and the auto correct is available. I guess it's just a matter of time before it arrives. but sure, SwiftKey is definitely an option.

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That's really odd that it's not on the att version.
My s4 is running 4.2.2 and the auto correct is available. I guess it's just a matter of time before it arrives. but sure, SwiftKey is definitely an option.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll at least know where to look in future updates.

Sent from Galaxy S4

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Sorry Im a newb to Android. Is there a keyboard we cab download now that adds autocorrect to the ATT S4?

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Tapatalk

EMY92

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
My guess is the reason that the feature isn't available in the US is due to pending litigation between Apple and Samsung.

Reuben Chew

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Does the auto prediction work properly for you guys anyway? I realise that the software takes a while to process the word you're typing, and if you type too quickly, when you press spacebar the previous suggestion appears instead.

tarball

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Does the auto prediction work properly for you guys anyway? I realise that the software takes a while to process the word you're typing, and if you type too quickly, when you press spacebar the previous suggestion appears instead.

I use Swype + auto prediction (FR CA) and it's working great.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
No the prediction is instant. And the stock prediction is very good IMO.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Tapatalk

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Kii keyboard works pretty well. Free version has a lot of customization and you can get even more if you pay a few bucks. Has the swype feature as well. There's also the Jellybean Keyboard by VLLWP that has really good autocorrect but no swype function as of now.

Last edited: