Still lagging after update i9500 international version

ShinAsurada

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I know that the i9505 has idling ram at 600-700mb after the update. My i9500 has the latest updates but still consumes 900mb-1gb ram after restarting and not using any programs. Anyone have similar problems?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I know that the i9505 has idling ram at 600-700mb after the update. My i9500 has the latest updates but still consumes 900mb-1gb ram after restarting and not using any programs. Anyone have similar problems?

I have the 19500 and I don't experience any lag at all, except a little when unlocking the screen
There should be more updates coming in the future

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Well someones complaining about lag on there phone. With every samsung phone from att from the original galaxy to the note 2 they always had lag. Slow unlock, swipe to unlock is slow, unresponsive keyboards, moving from screen to screen, hitting the home button. Ive had 4 samsung phones and they havent changed. So after time and time again and ppl complaining about the lag, they still get the phone and complain about the lag issue even though the the previous models had lag too.

This is my help to the topic, the update was for the camera not the lag.

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Also to note that samsung has lag in some cases on purpose. Such as pressing the home button. Its waiting to see if you press it again and same with swipe to unlock. Lag between the swiping of each home screen is for visual only. Some can be changed in the setting and some cannot.

ShinAsurada

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Switching between apps is very slow. Minimizing apps and bringing it up again is extremely slow. Starring the camera takes more than 5 seconds

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. I have no lag. Apps load up quickly...sometimes too fast.
I'm on AT&T...my phone was purchased just 3 days ago and may have already been updated, but I'm not sure as I don't know what the new build number is yet.
I have no issues with the gallery or anything. So I dont know what to say about this.

I also tested out the phone at a Sprint store and it was lag free too. I sometimes wonder if this is just an other troll thread.

sent from my S4 using motion gestures!!!!

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. I have no lag. Apps load up quickly...sometimes too fast.
I'm on AT&T...my phone was purchased just 3 days ago and may have already been updated, but I'm not sure as I don't know what the new build number is yet.
I have no issues with the gallery or anything. So I dont know what to say about this.

I also tested out the phone at a Sprint store and it was lag free too. I sometimes wonder if this is just an other troll thread.

sent from my S4 using motion gestures!!!!

Build ends in MDL for newest update.

ShinAsurada

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Nothing trying to troll here. Trying to love this phone. Coming from a nexus 4 makes it difficult because of the smoothness of stock android. my build ends in MDK. Strange, it says I have the latest software when I check for updates... you sure the latest build ends in MDL for the I9500?

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Nothing trying to troll here. Trying to love this phone. Coming from a nexus 4 makes it difficult because of the smoothness of stock android. my build ends in MDK. Strange, it says I have the latest software when I check for updates... you sure the latest build ends in MDL for the I9500?

MDL is for the AT&T version he requested it for.