Question with lock screen

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Buddy of mine got the S4, when he swipes down on the lock screen the widgets come down, the little pad lock and circle to actually unlock the phone never move, often it takes multiple attempts to finally unlock the phone. When I had my S4 I remember the lock and circle moving around? Is there some setting he has active or deactivated that is causing that? If flipped every lock screen setting on/off and he gets the same behavior?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I never noticed this... hehe anyway, there's no setting for that. However, it shouldn't take any extra work to unlock... Yes, the lock icon won't move, but you can still slide your finger across and it'll unlock the phone; the trick is to always start the trace AT the padlock. If you start on a any other blank spot, then you'll scroll through widgets.

And I've asked this before, but I'll try it again... Try hitting the back button while in the lockscreen or tapping on the widget while it's not open (i.e. you haven't swiped down to expand it). Does anyone know what the blank, white popup window is? Does it do anything?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non