How to transfer contacts from Blackberry to Galaxy S4

faisal385

May 13, 2013
Visit site
The easiest way to transfer contacts from a Blackberry phone to a Samsung Galaxy S4, or any Galaxy phone.
Here it is in this youtube Video.
CLICK HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIg0c3ovQLY

Good Luck and enjoy.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Last year when I transitioned from a BB 9810 to the GS3, I used Samsung Kies and my pc to transfer both contacts and calendar in Outlook.

Sent Via My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

ReDDevil2112

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Make a Gmail account if you don't have one.
Download Google sync (I think that was the correct app name) to your blackberry.

Sync contacts to Google.

Now when you get your android phone, your contacts will automatically be downloaded to your phone upon activation, assuming you use the same email account. In addition, your contacts will always be on Google so you can access them from anywhere.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Khairur rahim

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
there is no more google sync for blackberry sice june 2012. i'm stucked with carrying bb n droid for now. hate having to carry two "smartphone"

- - - Updated - - -

there is no more google sync for blackberry sice june 2012. i'm stucked with carrying bb n droid for now. hate having to carry two "smartphone"

Jacky M

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to transfer contacts from non active Blackberry to samsung Galaxy S4?

I have changed jobs so I had to swap phones. Therefore I downloaded my contacts to my pc, BBM folder. I can't open this no matter what software I download...
Now, this blackberry is not active and serves me as my contact book, and have a samsung S4. Not fun to have 2 phones in a very busy purse...

Does anyone know how to make use of my dead blackberry which has 660 contacts and transfer my contacts to my samsung?
Please help.
Thank you.
Jacky

Jonnny4

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

Samsung Smartswitch will transfer a backup of a blackberry and iphone to the s4.

MRQturbo

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

I have changed jobs so I had to swap phones. Therefore I downloaded my contacts to my pc, BBM folder. I can't open this no matter what software I download...
Now, this blackberry is not active and serves me as my contact book, and have a samsung S4. Not fun to have 2 phones in a very busy purse...

Does anyone know how to make use of my dead blackberry which has 660 contacts and transfer my contacts to my samsung?
Please help.
Thank you.
Jacky

Transfer thru Bluetooth...turn bt on both phones...add device...then there should be option to transfer contacts...

Posted via Android Central App

Pratheesh Baby

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
First step
1.Download Blackberry Desttopsoftware 2.Make sure there is MS Outlook in your pc.3.Add any of your mail in outlook(Eg:gmail,yahoo etc)4 Conncet your phone to pc and open blackberry suit.4 syncranise your contacts with MS Office . Now all your contacts are in Outlook.
Second Step
Export Contacts to Gmail(for more information see the bellow link)
1. Interactive Phone Guides - Virgin Mobile Canada

2. https://support.google.com/mail/answer/24911?hl=en

Third step
Inport contact from gmail to your phone (use above link)

fulcrum777

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
You are right, there is no Google Sync app for Blackberry. However, now there is the Dropbox for contacts: IntouchApp! Just install on your Blackberry and your Andoid - done! contacts sync automatically and no data is lost! App is available on Blackberry World and Play Store (also supports iOS). IntouchApp - The Dropbox for contacts!

amar desai

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Activate Bluetooth on your Android device
Go to "Settings> Wireless & networks> Bluetooth Settings"
Check the box next to "Bluetooth"
Check the box next to "Visible" in order for the device to be detected by the BlackBerry.

Pair devices from your BlackBerry

From the BlackBerry home screen, click on: Options (wrench icon)> Networks and Connections> Bluetooth Connections.
Turn Bluetooth > On
In "Paired Devices", click on "Add a new device", then click on "Search" and your Android should be detected.
Select your Android device and click on Submit to prompt your device.

Transfer all your contacts via Bluetooth

On your BlackBerry go to "Paired devices" now appears an select your Android phone.
Press the BlackBerry button and select "Transfer contacts"
Than Get the (.vcf) file from your Android phone on your desktop/Drive.
Sign in to Gmail.
Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
Gmail drop-down

Click the More button above the contacts list and select Import....
Click the Choose .vcf File button.
Select the file you'd like to upload and click the Import button.

When it's done, Gmail will display the number of contacts imported.
NOW Synchronize your gmail acc vth your aneroid phone
ITS DONE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa