How to change default bottom row of home screen icons on S4

nickathanasiou

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I want to change the bottom icons on my new galaxy S4. Current default icons are: Phone, Contacts, Message, Internet, Apps. Long pressing these icons do not work. How can I change these default icons? Id prefer to change these using the current default launcher and not any other 3rd party launchers. Cheers

Each3

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I want to change the bottom icons on my new galaxy S4. Current default icons are: Phone, Contacts, Message, Internet, Apps. Long pressing these icons do not work. How can I change these default icons? Id prefer to change these using the current default launcher and not any other 3rd party launchers. Cheers
Are you trying to move the application icon?

I was having the same problem yesterday when I got the phone and once I realized I couldn't move it I felt so embarrassed that I spend so much time on that haha

Posted via Android Central App

oildale

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I just wanted to move it to the center since that is where I'm use to having it but oh well

Posted via Android Central App

Try another launcher. Nova Prime allows you to move the App Drawer shortcut wherever you want. This was actually one of the main reasons I started looking into alternate launchers.

sideshot

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_2013-05-19-08-23-49.png

worked for me :confused:

MistaTim

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the same problem, and I don't want to change launcher or root my phone either. I've tried long pressing, and I can't see the bottom icons if I choose edit.