Wallpaper issue?

Evanora

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I've recently switched from an iPhone to the GS4 and it's been a learning curve, but well worth it.

My one question is about setting wallpaper. I have Zedge installed, and I download wallpapers from there to my gallery to set. They are HD quality, obviously, but once I actually set it as my home and lock screen, it's zoomed in and much lower quality.

Is there a reason it's doing this? There are so many wallpapers I'd love to use but they look TERRIBLE once I set them. I also have Nova Launcher installed, if that's causing an issue... I don't know.

Any advice?

Thanks!

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I use nova launcher with multipicture live wallpaper app and in multipicture live you can set it to change ratio to fit hour screen. You can also set it to switch wallpapers in time increments or with a double tap.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Not sure. Never had to look for a stock option. Nova and multipic were the first things I loaded up when I got the phone. I just know you can with those apps on.
Ive also cropped parts of pictures and resized them to fit the screen and theyve still turned out nice. Sorry if this doesnt help. I briefly looked for stock options but nothing jumps out at me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed